IGNORED

text messages

Guest peaches

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ron Manager

I used to only ever respond with A, affirmative, or B, negative. That was before i realized they don't charge you for the number of characters in the message. :trashbear:

lol

Also, out of curiosity, why do the people in this thread who don't have phones not have phones? A basic mobile costs nothing. Then just stick a free pay-as-you-go SIM in there that you never top-up so at least people can contact you?

What is the socially acceptable time to wait before replying? I feel that if I reply right away I come off as too eager to talk, and I creep the other person out. I feel as if I wait an hour or more, I come off as pretentious and holier than thou or the person thinks I'm away from the phone.

i dont even own a phone, its fucking fantastic

Guest 277: 930-933

i wish i had people who liked me enough to cause me this problem. the last text i got was yesterday and it was off my mum. i didnt reply.

You really should reply to your mum's texts, if you don't she might think you're in trouble or dead and she might feel bad.

I try to avoid texting with people I have a romantic interest in, unless there's an actual point to it.

Friendly texts may take up to 2 days for me to respond to, I'll read it when there's no time to reply and then forget about it.

Also, out of curiosity, why do the people in this thread who don't have phones not have phones? A basic mobile costs nothing. Then just stick a free pay-as-you-go SIM in there that you never top-up so at least people can contact you?

Just seems like a hassle to me.

Just seems like a hassle to me.

yeah, social interaction is a pain in the ass.

Guest Ron Manager

I'm with Hoodie on this one. Might as well give up the internet while you're at it if non-face-to-face social interaction is so terrible.

My girlfriend never responds to mine.

Speaking of, I've been seeing this girl for a few months, and she just started ignoring me :wtf:

Its casual bro, lucky stuff. Happened to me a while back, but then I just kinda insulted her when I was pissed.

It was lulz.

Yeah, but I didn't even fuck up or anything. LE SIGH. She was hot as fuck.

Hah. I spoke too soon. She actually started getting back to me.

My girlfriend never responds to mine.

Speaking of, I've been seeing this girl for a few months, and she just started ignoring me :wtf:

Its casual bro, lucky stuff. Happened to me a while back, but then I just kinda insulted her when I was pissed.

It was lulz.

Yeah, but I didn't even fuck up or anything. LE SIGH. She was hot as fuck.

Hah. I spoke too soon. She actually started getting back to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstrual_syndrome

Guest SecondaryCell

I work from home on computers and hardly ever leave the house - so no cell phone, no texting... completely unnecessary for me. I hate the "land line" as well, when people call I feel that it wastes too much time, for me email is the only way to go. I set it to check every five minutes and the communication is plenty fast.

Archived