IGNORED

the Epic Beard Guy/Old Zangief thread

triachus

a minority (negative connotation but whatever) can not exert power over the majority, thus racism is impossible for black people

anyone can be prejudice though

black people aren't the minority in every country. This is fucking stupid by the way.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a minority (negative connotation but whatever) can not exert power over the majority, thus racism is impossible for black people

black people aren't the minority in every country. This is fucking stupid by the way.

Minority status does not refer to the actual ratio of the population but to the level of influence or privilege a group has.

So even in South Africa where blacks vastly outnumbered whites, blacks were still considered minorities.

Minority status does not refer to the actual ratio of the population but to the level of influence or privilege a group has.

So even in South Africa where blacks vastly outnumbered whites, blacks were still considered minorities.

way to think for yourself

Yeah, Yegg. Think for yourself and lol @ the dumb niggers. It's the WATMM thing to do.

you're making such a difference here, i hope you're as successful irl

Yeah, I chose to spend the money the government gave me on education, nothing stupid and selfish like a car. :whistling:

Guest viscosity

i suppose racism could be situational also, as any individual can take control of another person for a brief moment, such as in a fight. but on a larger scale, black people don't really have that option

Yeah, I chose to spend the money the government gave me on education, nothing stupid and selfish like a car. :whistling:

that's not what i'm saying; you're just paraphrasing whatever they spoonfeed you and you think that your government-funded education makes you superior but it doesn't

Guest abusivegeorge

What Rambo said, that's an absolute pile of bollocks Viscosity. What makes someone racist, is when they are prejudice towards another person purely because of their skin colour. A black man can be racist if calls a white man "a white piece of shit" "all you white skin mother fuckers are cunts"

The other side of the coin is a white man calling a black man "a black piece of shit" "All you black mother fuckers are cunts"

Get wha meen?

that's not what i'm saying; you're just paraphrasing whatever they spoonfeed you and you think that your government-funded education makes you superior but it doesn't

all you going to university proves is that you a. need someone to explain concepts to you and b. buy into capitalism

Lol, didn't notice this before.

all you going to university proves is that you a. need someone to explain concepts to you and b. buy into capitalism

you're just making yourself look stupid now (not that you always don't)

Guest Glass Plate

you're just making yourself look stupid now (not that you always don't)

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAA

*gasp*

haaa

We'll all be sent the details and locations of the woodland forts very soon. There are plans coming into action within every Western government.

:trashbear:

Archived