violence is always popular

crazy old people are popular

old people beating up younger people is always going to be popular

racist asshats will probably have enjoyed it too

beards?

good t shirt

buses

Guest Coalbucket PI

At first I thought this was just mildly amusing and a bit brutal but I am growing slightly concerned about the internet's ability to react appropriately to a racial incident

Guest uptowndevil

violence is always popular

crazy old people are popular

old people beating up younger people is always going to be popular

racist asshats will probably have enjoyed it too

beards?

good t shirt

buses

and loads of prescription drugs

Picture3.png

this video is almost identical to a chinese lady Vs black lady fight on the same bus system from like 2 months ago, was that posted here?

that video was better though because the chinese lady seemed very scared and intimidated but as soon as she got touched she went WAILING on the other lady totally took her by surprise, it was quite awesome to watch. this video is a little more confusing and not as clear cut

this video is almost identical to a chinese lady Vs black lady fight on the same bus system from like 2 months ago, was that posted here?

that video was better though because the chinese lady seemed very scared and intimidated but as soon as she got touched she went WAILING on the other lady totally took her by surprise, it was quite awesome to watch. this video is a little more confusing and not as clear cut

familyguybestofherbert.jpg

i dont think he should be celebrated at all, but if I was in his position I would at least have tried to knock the fucker down and then get the hell out of there.

got a link

i find myself an uncomfortable blend of curious/disgusted/depressed/aroused after watching that video.

i'm hoping for more arousal with the chink vs ghetto chick, since that's how i take my pron

got a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ7zhduESY

the part where the lady says 'say it again' its very pleasurable when she obviously doesn't realize the bottled up anger of a chinese lady ready to strike

LOL @ 'somebody grab her' 'get her back' , they too were surprised by the retaliatory strike, funnily most people i've seen videos of you initiate the physical part of a fight usually don't seem ready or capable of defending themselves

i've never taken the bus in Oakland but it's hilarious how often this happens on Muni/Sf busses

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Yes...EBM deserves a thread lol

And I fucked up somebody with Zangief on SFIV last night .

RED CYCLONE FOREVER!!!!!!!

zangief_26.gif

The video makes me sad more than anything else. Both had multiple chances to walk away from a confrontation but let themselves be influenced by machismo and other people egging them on. Everyone loves to see an underdog triumph when provoked but this ain't it. The white dude was being an ass and got told so and it should have ended there.

You guys are too PC if you don't find old white men beating up young black thugs funny.

I'm waiting for the race wars. They'll be a laugh riot...literally.

The black guy wasn't a thug. A thug probably would have shot the shot the white dude a minute into their argument.

yeah if anything the guy was the opposite of a thug to get beat down like that in front of a bus full of people

[youtubehd]A3LK1CChb08[/youtubehd]

omg , decent amount of effort put into a joke video , including the actual MK blood sprite animations

Edit: lol @ hitler-mech from wolfentstien being at the top of the tournament ladder

yeah if anything the guy was the opposite of a thug to get beat down like that in front of a bus full of people

[youtubehd]A3LK1CChb08[/youtubehd]

omg , decent amount of effort put into a joke video , including the actual MK blood sprite animations

Edit: lol @ hitler-mech from wolfentstien being at the top of the tournament ladder

Is Beneboi the 2nd from the top?

Archived