IGNORED

the Epic Beard Guy/Old Zangief thread

triachus

this video is almost identical to a chinese lady Vs black lady fight on the same bus system from like 2 months ago, was that posted here?

that video was better though because the chinese lady seemed very scared and intimidated but as soon as she got touched she went WAILING on the other lady totally took her by surprise, it was quite awesome to watch. this video is a little more confusing and not as clear cut

got a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ7zhduESY

the part where the lady says 'say it again' its very pleasurable when she obviously doesn't realize the bottled up anger of a chinese lady ready to strike

LOL @ 'somebody grab her' 'get her back' , they too were surprised by the retaliatory strike, funnily most people i've seen videos of you initiate the physical part of a fight usually don't seem ready or capable of defending themselves

i've never taken the bus in Oakland but it's hilarious how often this happens on Muni/Sf busses

Black woman throws the worst punch ever.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video makes me sad more than anything else. Both had multiple chances to walk away from a confrontation but let themselves be influenced by machismo and other people egging them on. Everyone loves to see an underdog triumph when provoked but this ain't it. The white dude was being an ass and got told so and it should have ended there.

You guys are too PC if you don't find old white men beating up young black thugs funny.

I'm waiting for the race wars. They'll be a laugh riot...literally.

The black guy wasn't a thug. A thug probably would have shot the shot the white dude a minute into their argument.

i don't think the white guy was being an ass, i think he misunderstood the black guy.

and the white guy did walk away. then he had a vietnam war flashback and it all went to shit from there.

The video makes me sad more than anything else. Both had multiple chances to walk away from a confrontation but let themselves be influenced by machismo and other people egging them on.

this. shoulda just taken their bus to wherever they were going instead of damaging their knuckles/nose/dignity.

Guest Mirezzi

You guys are too PC if you don't find old white men beating up young black thugs funny.

The black guy is 50...

Yeah, he didn't look young to me.

The black guy was very foolish to fall for this stunt, because that Epic Old White Cunt is the very definition of mentally fucking disturbed and was clearly joyous at the opportunity to make a miscommunication issue into a chance to play Charles Bronson on a bus.

The nonsense about misunderstanding that the black guy was offering to shine his shoes was a hilarious ruse and only the most puerile, racist, credulous idiots are buying it.

I'm glad impakt, one of the many white supremacist retards Joyrex provides a forum, has chimed in though. Good times.

the guy with the beard is a racist piece of shit. leave it to the internet to make him a 'hero.'

Well d'uh, only whites can be racist.

That's actually true.

the guy with the beard is a racist piece of shit. leave it to the internet to make him a 'hero.'

That's actually true.

not in the abstract

Guest Mirezzi

Sociologically speaking, that's actually true.

Don't you see? When black people are "racist," it hurts white feelings and creates passive-aggressive creepy fuckers like the retards that love WATMM. That is the exact same thing as institutional racism! Right?

Guest viscosity

a minority (negative connotation but whatever) can not exert power over the majority, thus racism is impossible for black people

anyone can be prejudice though

Archived