IGNORED

the Epic Beard Guy/Old Zangief thread

triachus

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Yegg is trying to claw his way out of the ghetto that whitey has put him in.

:flower:

fucking lol.

But um yeah, black people can't be racist? If academics have twisted things to such an extent that the word has now become meaningless, it sounds like it's time to invent a new word.

Also I would like to hear yegg and overlook explain why the black women on the bus laugh at the black guy after he gets beat up.

a minority (negative connotation but whatever) can not exert power over the majority, thus racism is impossible for black people

anyone can be prejudice though

No, people cannot "be" prejudice (n.). Unless they're some fucked-up supervillain. Anyone can be prejudiced. HOLY SHIT, PET PEEVE.

Every time I hear somebody say "you're [*FN1] bias," I want to fucking murder the universe. [*FN2]

[*FN1]More accurately, "ur" or "your."

[*FN2] Unless they're saying to someone that they are Len Bias, in which case HOLY FUCK RUN IT"S A ZOMBIE

At least Yegg is trying to claw his way out of the ghetto that whitey has put him in.

:flower:

fucking lol.

But um yeah, black people can't be racist? If academics have twisted things to such an extent that the word has now become meaningless, it sounds like it's time to invent a new word.

Also I would like to hear yegg and overlook explain why the black women on the bus laugh at the black guy after he gets beat up.

This type of thing is better explained over the phone.

Guest viscosity

makes more sense to say racism as a thought alone (notion of superiority and a right to control those considered inferior) could be open to any ethnic group, but being able to put that thought into motion, in society as a whole, is what limits racist acts to certain groups with power

either way, reading too much into a single word. use it as you wish

You guys are too PC if you don't find old white men beating up young black thugs funny.

The black guy is 50...

Yeah, he didn't look young to me.

The black guy was very foolish to fall for this stunt, because that Epic Old White Cunt is the very definition of mentally fucking disturbed and was clearly joyous at the opportunity to make a miscommunication issue into a chance to play Charles Bronson on a bus.

The nonsense about misunderstanding that the black guy was offering to shine his shoes was a hilarious ruse and only the most puerile, racist, credulous idiots are buying it.

I'm glad impakt, one of the many white supremacist retards Joyrex provides a forum, has chimed in though. Good times.

Haha, dumb american retard. No offense to all the cool americans I know.

Also if someone has their hair done in "cornrows" and dresses like that he either is a thug or wants to be perceived as one and therefore has it coming to him/her.

Man: Who are you, what's your name?

Girl: I'm Amber, Amber Lamps.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Also if someone has their hair done in "cornrows" and dresses like that he either is a thug or wants to be perceived as one and therefore has it coming to him/her.

hmmm, not sure about this impy

Whether or not you are sure of it doesn't make it less true, the way you choose to represent yourself(through dresscode etc.) to the rest of the world does of course change the way other people interact with you.

If I skin my head, wear boots and a pilot jacket people will assume I'm a neo-nazi or a punk and I will get treated as such. Same goes if you dress up like a "gangsta" or a business-man.

So, if I choose to dress like a neo-nazi I would also say it's my own fault if I get beat up by a gang of skinheads/punks or "thugs".

this guy seemd to be dressed fairly normally to me. the beardy cunt created the situation like he does that kind of thing all day everyday.

making judgement on the guys african hairstyle? maybe you should get your head shaved, etc.

It's not about race, how do you not get that? I love me some black folks, but I hate me some thugs. Don't tell me he wasn't "thuggin it" on that bus...

[youtubehd]JYXC0tvTZDw[/youtubehd]

Epic video response btw!

Archived