IGNORED

the Epic Beard Guy/Old Zangief thread

triachus

dude its the internet

which makes it unimportant how?

i mean, forgive me for saying so, but just because it is the internet does not mean it is somehow completely detached from all of society.

its slightly disconcerting to me when children who have yet to be properly taught to be objective can easily fall upon this, laugh at the silly fight, and then read the endless pages of comments talking about "niggers starting fights dont know shit dumb nigs go back to Africa."

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude its the internet

i mean, forgive me for saying so, but just because it is the internet does not mean it is somehow completely detached from all of society.

its slightly disconcerting to me when children who have yet to be properly taught to be objective can easily fall upon this, laugh at the silly fight, and then read the endless pages of comments talking about "niggers starting fights dont know shit dumb nigs go back to Africa."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

jezuz, there are so many layers to this video. City life we have all lived through. Racial tensions, guerrilla journalism, internet Relevance etc...Im just learning about this so forgive me.

Guest mafted

dude its the internet

yeah. internet kind of is society, now.

Archived