IGNORED

Who here is from Ireland...

Guest Conor74

I love Ireland. Been there many times.

Kerry and Cork are beautiful places.

I want to go to Dublin now I'm grown up because I haven't been since I was a kid.

post-6033-126693554267_thumb.jpg

I love Ireland. Been there many times.

Strange man.

Ireland is entirely full of potatoes and bitter twats.

OMG I WAS TAKING THE PISS CUS THE WHOLE HENRY SITUATION WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS (mainly thanks to the way blatter and platini handled it)

Guest Conor74

is it true that if you sit in a pub in the counties with a folded newspaper on the table it means no cunt should talk to you?

usually it means the fellow can't read.

OMG I WAS TAKING THE PISS CUS THE WHOLE HENRY SITUATION WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Perhaps. But that doesn't really cover the potato one. I mean, a lot of Indians might find a joke about their cricket team fine, but if you then got carried away and moved on to corner shop jokes they might not appreciate that.

lived in cork for two years, while charming in a way, especially the countryside around the city, i really started to dislike it in the end. might have been the job, but the backwardness there was probably an irish thing too. i didn't like that the shops closed after 18. expensive as fuck. all food, most likely something fried, was served with fucking chips. fat ugly mouth breeding trailer trash. chavs and their pregnant teen mothers. trash lying on the streets. lived in an old house with shit heating (electrical heaters, expensive electricity, otherwise throw coal in a fireplace, wtf is it the 18th century!), that was cold as fuck during winter, many morning woke up with frost on top of the bedsheets. most other houses i visited were almost like squats. to rent a modern apartment you would have to pay through the nose.

positives, the irish were mostly sound people. stout. franciscan well in cork had delicious beers and was an otherwise nice place to get pissed.

Guest Conor74

lived in an old house with shit heating (electrical heaters, expensive electricity, otherwise throw coal in a fireplace, wtf is it the 18th century!), that was cold as fuck during winter, many morning woke up with frost on top of the bedsheets. most other houses i visited were almost like squats. to rent a modern apartment you would have to pay through the nose.

If only I had known, my sister lives in 10 bed mansion there. She could have given you an extra blanket...

Where did you live in the city? Sure, there are depressed parts, some fairly grim housing in certain addresses, but gotta say I lived there for 3 years and loved it, and still love it. It is an ugly city, granted, but love the people there. Corkonians are very open, much more so than people from my own county Kerry. Lived there during the crazy days of Sir Henrys, the legendary club in the late 80s and early 90s.

Guest Conor74

No shit! I lived there too. Just around the corner from Barrack Street. Tough area alright. But I loved it. And Lennoxes chips were bloody great!

No shit! I lived there too. Just around the corner from Barrack Street. Tough area alright. But I loved it. And Lennoxes chips were bloody great!

i used have my cork flatmate bring me up 4 potato pies from lennox's every sunday.

Guest Apeofnaples

Leo Burdocks is the best Fish & Chips in the world. The best! Also, the Irish rugby team are legends, LEGENDS, and about to LASH England out of it. Gwarrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

Not to mention My Bloody Valentine.

Archived