IGNORED

OVERSTEPS OUT ON ITUNES JAPAN (and bleep) NOW!!!

o00o

I was referring to the editions available from Bleep. Even the Bleep versions available over here only have the regular edition.

Although the extra track is available via iTunes Japan, its not lossless.

Even if someone was to pick up the CD on the 3rd of March over here and make a copy, they would obviously be able to make a WAV copy but would be limited by the nature of CD being only 16bit.

personally speaking, I cannot see the big deal about 24bit. Could anyone really tell the difference?

regards

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow just got back from work ( pretty late ) and just saw this !!! I checked this morning and I come back and I see THIS !!!

Thanks bleep !

Can someone please PM me or whatever post a freaking link to the japan only track please ? I'd buy it on the itunes jp store if I could but I can't because unfortunaltely I dont have a house with an internet connextion in japan, but I'm working on it : )

Please do not ask for links to tracks on the forums, no matter how hard they are to get (for you or anyone else). Thanks.

Archived