IGNORED

Gorillaz

Guest Gary C

Guest bitroast

Anyone found David Bowie picture in the booklet of the album (standard edition (cd))?

I did... ...it says ,, to 2D love David X´´

haha, what i found more surprising was him appearing in the THANK YOU notes.

it's really surprising they came out with another album, i thought they 'quit' music and wanted to focus on making a movie or something. i thought the song was good but the video was bad, there was so point in having bruce willis in it

it's really surprising they came out with another album, i thought they 'quit' music and wanted to focus on making a movie or something. i thought the song was good but the video was bad, there was so point in having bruce willis in it

the point is that its bruce willis...

Guest Backson

Anyone found David Bowie picture in the booklet of the album (standard edition (cd))?

there was a big 2D poster in the store I got it from with that picture, so yes I did.

interestingly, the thankyou's include one to Bowie near Bruce Willis.... a hint maybe?

Guest beatfanatic

there was a big 2D poster in the store I got it from with that picture, so yes I did.

interestingly, the thankyou's include one to Bowie near Bruce Willis.... a hint maybe?

I noticed that as well. I hope David Bowie makes an appearance in the next music video.

Archived