IGNORED

Gorillaz

Guest Gary C

Guest Gary C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vAOzYz-Qs

I'm not either for or against the Gorillaz. I like Blur and generally Damon Albarn. There are some songs I like and some that I don't from their previous albums. The new single is a little boring, but has some interesting splashes (2:07 caught me after interest began to wane).

Oh, and as usual, the album is a collaboration with some "cool" people.

Plastic Beach is the upcoming third studio album by the virtual band Gorillaz, due for release in March 2010. The album features guest performances by Snoop Dogg, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, Kano, Bashy, Bobby Womack, Mos Def, Gruff Rhys, De La Soul, Little Dragon, Mark E. Smith, Lou Reed, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon, sinfonia ViVA and The Lebanese National Orchestra for Oriental Arabic Music.

It's probably going to be the biggest pop release of 2010.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i just want to hear the MES trk. someone wake me up when its available without sitting through the whole thing

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i just want to hear the MES trk. someone wake me up when its available without sitting through the whole thing

"where's north from here?"

ok i heard it. hope MES got a bag full of fivers for his 2 rants. very pointless

Guest Glass Plate

There's an entire music forum on this board, what is your problem? There's a 6 page thread on this album in new and upcoming releases. OH MY GODDDD

Guest Gary C

I performed a search, but obviously not in the right place. Alas.

Anyway, just got through the whole album and it's alright. I may like individual tracks more when they're released as singles and hear them more personally, but for me the better tracks didn't involve any guest MC's.

Guest beatfanatic

I like the single, and a couple others, but this album feels really poppy to me. I don't think I'm gonna buy it.

umm it is a pop album.

Guest bitroast

this album is mostly good. i really like it but some tracks i'm more than happy to skip.

Superfast Jellyfish i hate, the rap so crap. random stupid blurts. annoys the piss out of me.

glitter freeze is pretty skippable. some kind of nature..

REST IS GOOD:)

Guest Backson

Superfast Jellyfish i hate, the rap so crap. random stupid blurts. annoys the piss out of me.

really? i thought it was one of the funner parts of the album. eh.

much better than expected. And I've been listening to nothing but Plastic Beach and Tomorrow In A Year, so the contrast is doing each justice.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im listening now, dont really like Gorillaz, theyre no Blur. I just wanted to add something to this thread to annoy Glass Plate.

Archived