IGNORED

My carbine and sidearm

acidphakist

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al Hounos

You've got it backwards, boxing day. Guns for fun are ok (shooting range, hunting, etc.) guns for protection are dangerous.

Handguns should be illegal. Guns are dangerous when people start carrying them at all times.

As someone else in a previous gun thread said, I think it's a good thing for me to steer clear of guns as there's a good chance I'd use it on myself. I've gone to the firing range with a friend, and it was a surreal experience. I kept thinking how the small object I was holding could instantly put an end to my life or the life of anyone near me. It's like standing on a tall cliff and realizing if you took just one more step....did not like.

You've got it backwards, boxing day. Guns for fun are ok (shooting range, hunting, etc.) guns for protection are dangerous.

Handguns should be illegal. Guns are dangerous when people start carrying them at all times.

I agree , handguns should be illegal .. they should be use for HOME PROTECTION ONLY , i mean .. if you live in a vanilla neighborhood .. then fuck off you don't need one .. but if you live in a "Dangerous : neighborhood .. you should have one just in case ..

Paintballs are fun .. Guns With deathly bullets .. mm .. Don't thinks so ..

Lumpy-

How is that any different than holding an 8ball of coke? One HUGE line could put an end to you life yet, I doubt you feel the same trepidation.

i think i would, but then i guess i'm not a nihilistic 18 yr old like you bad boy

Guest JohnTqs

lumpy-

you sidestepped the question. an 8ball of coke is as lethal as a .40. why don't you feel scared by the 8ball?

um, that is completely false dude

lumpy-

you sidestepped the question. an 8ball of coke is as lethal as a .40. why don't you feel scared by the 8ball?

I didn't sidestep it, when did I say I wouldn't feel scared by the 8ball? The point is the temptation the object inspires, not the object itself. The handgun offers the temptation of the power of life and death over yourself and others. You're right that if you'd be taking the 8ball not for the high, but simply for the thrill of playing russian roulette, then it would be equivalent. Except for the part where you can't kill others from a distance with an 8ball of coke.

Guest ms-dos

sweet gun, brah. those animals/hipsters/pieces of paper shaped like people will never know what hit 'em.

Archived