IGNORED

My carbine and sidearm

acidphakist

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

lumpy-

you sidestepped the question. an 8ball of coke is as lethal as a .40. why don't you feel scared by the 8ball?

I didn't sidestep it, when did I say I wouldn't feel scared by the 8ball? The point is the temptation the object inspires, not the object itself. The handgun offers the temptation of the power of life and death over yourself and others. You're right that if you'd be taking the 8ball not for the high, but simply for the thrill of playing russian roulette, then it would be equivalent. Except for the part where you can't kill others from a distance with an 8ball of coke.

get a new fucking interface 1st. I have a firewire notebook adapter card if you want one. I can send it up. Also, I don't really care for the handgun so much, but I've never held it.

amazing. you could really kill some humans with that etc

That is a possibility.

EDIT: In retrospect, military life was prob the worst in my entire life. I reckon I enjoyed homelessness more.

Guest Lube Saibot

Lube-

The funny thing is, here in Chicago I can buy the carbine but NOT the sidearm.

Harking all the way back to this... elaborate please.

And to contribute to the thread: i'd kill someone trespassing my house with a meat cleaver and enjoy it; i was once robbed at gunpoint and needed a couple of years to recover from it fully (was only a kid etc), yet i've held and fired guns afterwards and i don't think guns just by themselves carry any sort of ominous presence, they're actually kind of fun.

:trashbear:

Guest ms-dos

dos-

thanks man! never thought i'd hear something worthwhile out of someone from LA!

my gigantic prescription aviators allow me to see irony from a great distance

Lube-

The funny thing is, here in Chicago I can buy the carbine but NOT the sidearm.

Harking all the way back to this... elaborate please.

i think they banned handguns in chicago recently.

i also think that you probably shouldn't own a gun unless you're prepared to use it. and by use it, i don't mean a shooting range.

edit: i am liberal in most respects but i think people should be able to own guns with some restrictions (you know, responsible shit like making sure that someone with a violent criminal history doesn't get them, like you don't give a former heroin addict a morphine drip, that sorta thing).

half of me feels like you should have the right to have a gun if you want it, but the other half thinks that's just fucking stupid. i understand shooting for sport, game, whatever, but the fact of the matter is a ton of guns go towards killing people. before you retort with all the knives, weasels and spoons do that too arguments -- guns are designed to kill people. the first colt pistols were literally advertised as being a way to level the physical playing field between men and women. not between men and deer. i've never seen or heard of someone going hunting with a handgun. you did give your disclaimer though... so cool guns, bro.

lumpy-

you sidestepped the question. an 8ball of coke is as lethal as a .40. why don't you feel scared by the 8ball?

because you can only kill yourself with the coke

Guest ms-dos

i think the jury is still out on whether coke overdose from a distance is possible

i think the jury is still out on whether coke overdose from a distance is possible

lol you could throw syringes that automatically plunge themselves

lol truth lets ban all the drugz. oh wait. so they banned the things that can only directly hurt one's self, leaving the things that can demolish anyone for sale in walmart. i know you were being facetious, but still that argument is just the worst! :tongue:

Archived