IGNORED

My carbine and sidearm

acidphakist

Hey WATMM! For the passivist hipster scum amongst you, read no further.

For the rest of you with a spine, what do you think of my choices for carbine and sidearm? I haven't 'pulled the trigger' yet, so I'd like to hear you weigh in.

Colt 6920:

Colt_6920_C.jpg

Springfield XD40:

xd40.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lube Saibot

In the US you can buy big fuck off military rifles just like that? I mean... comedy shows always make fun of the loose firearm legislation but DAAAAAYUMMMMM.

Fun. I was at the range the other day with a coworker and realized that gun combat is something I'd like to get good at. I was sick of shooting at a piece of paper. I want to go through one of those Hogan's Alley type deals.

I am okay with having a gun for protection ..

But for Fun ? the gun culture in America is full of fucking Morons .. , they do not want Gun control , and these idiots Hide behind the stupid second amendment when their stupid culture is threaten ..

Shut down all Gun conventions .. !!!

Boxing Day,

Not to boast, but I'm willing to bet my one remaining nut that I'm far more intelligent than you. Hardly a moron.

Anything else you'd like to say?

Lumpen-

That's not cool, man. I'd like to think I'd only kill people that have it coming to them.

Guest 277: 930-933

If guns were legal here I'd probably get a few to shoot for fun, only if I could do it on my own property though.

Although there's always the risk of ending up using it for personal protection but that depends on many factors.

Boxing Day,

Not to boast, but I'm willing to bet my one remaining nut that I'm far more intelligent than you. Hardly a moron.

Anything else you'd like to say?

Lumpen-

That's not cool, man. I'd like to think I'd only kill people that have it coming to them.

I don't know , i think the Gun Culture is full of morons : Teabaggers , the Ron Paul people , NeoLibeterians , Constitutionalists , Neocons , War Lovers , Crazy Veterans , Should i go on ??

I find it stupid to glorify Guns , Knives , etc .. I find it dumb to "Show off your guns , Like a Proud little prick"

We don't need to hunt anymore .. guns should be for home protection ONLY!!!

Boxing Day-

You don't seem to get my point. I'm sure I'm far more educated, better traveled and overall refined than you are and yet, here I am singing the praises of firearms.

Get over it.

Do you think it's okay to kill someone who tries to break into your house, Boxing Day?

If somebody breaks into my house , i would first try to scare the thief by shooting the roof , if that doesn't scare him away , i would try to shoot him in the Leg , or the arm ..

But if he has a Gun , or is seconds away from killing me .. who knows ..

Just so you all know, I'm taking the piss with Boxing Day. I'm not that far up my own ass.

But it's ridiculous to assert that all people who appreciate firearms are 'morons'.

Boxing Day-

You don't seem to get my point. I'm sure I'm far more educated, better traveled and overall refined than you are and yet, here I am singing the praises of firearms.

Get over it.

Not saying everybody in the Gun culture is a moron .. my point is .. if you go to a fucking Gun convention .. you will find A LOT OF Rednecks , white trash , Teabaggers , the Ron Paul people , NeoLibeterians , Constitutionalists , Neocons , War Lovers , Crazy Veterans , etc

Boxing Day-

Get over it.

Not saying everybody in the Gun culture is a moron .. my point is .. if you go to a fucking Gun convention .. you will find A LOT OF Rednecks , white trash morons ..

I can't debate that with you because it's the truth. But what does it have to do with me legally owning and operating firearms?

Boxing Day-

Get over it.

Not saying everybody in the Gun culture is a moron .. my point is .. if you go to a fucking Gun convention .. you will find A LOT OF Rednecks , white trash morons ..

I can't debate that with you because it's the truth. But what does it have to do with me legally owning and operating firearms?

I am okay with people owning Guns (FOR PROTECTION) .. the bit i don't agree with is the glorification of guns ..

Archived