IGNORED

My carbine and sidearm

acidphakist

lol are we still comparing cocaine to a loaded gun?

better that than the real issue here

hahahah that

also, while against firearms that shoot bullets, i totally support those that shoot drugs.

edit: a friend of mine once said if he made his millions he'd buy up an old crop duster and fit it with an lsd solution and just dust some redneck town in the midwest -- an awesome plan haha.

double edit: also, being smart and owning a gun is, to me, scarier than being stupid and owning one!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you say that like you KNOW what the real issue is.

i know nothing, i assume everything

edit: we should move this thread into chat haha

Guest JohnTqs

Lube-

The funny thing is, here in Chicago I can buy the carbine but NOT the sidearm.

Harking all the way back to this... elaborate please.

i think they banned handguns in chicago recently.

i also think that you probably shouldn't own a gun unless you're prepared to use it. and by use it, i don't mean a shooting range.

edit: i am liberal in most respects but i think people should be able to own guns with some restrictions (you know, responsible shit like making sure that someone with a violent criminal history doesn't get them, like you don't give a former heroin addict a morphine drip, that sorta thing).

let's compare: US - Japan

according to this 1998 study (http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6166):

14.24 americans per each 100,000 were killed in 1994 by guns,

compared to .05 japanese per 100,000 (1 for every 2 million)

the united states and japan are complete opposites when it comes to gun control.

it's too easy to get a gun here, in japan it takes a few years minimum, from my understanding.

gun control in japan:

http://www.guncite.com/journals/dkjgc.html

Guest JohnTqs

watch where your pointing that thing

dude it's you're, that's like the third time i've seen you do that. fuck

Guest hahathhat

never fired a proper gun.... i do want to have a lesson at a gun range someday, try it out, shoot a couple different guns!

hahahah that

ya wat?

34990.gif

I got that one! But as an electronic soft airgun xD

I love gunz and stuff but i would never want a real one i think ..

I equate gun "nuts" to people who fetishise cars: They're both groups of fans of a particular thing that I have no interest in. A gun nut can walk through a mall spraying bullets and killing innocents like a car nut can plow through a mall running people down. I don't really care about the dangerous side.

With that said, I've never fired a real gun and honestly I wouldn't like to because I'm scared I'd enjoy it too much, quite the opposite of Lumpy I think I'd be tempted to use it on everybody else. Same reason I still haven't learned to drive.

On topic though: Nice guns.

Are you taking them to Blackwater? :emotawesomepm9:

Guest mafted

i'd definitely get an M4 if i was in the market.. that or an XM-8 which would probably be like 10 times as expensive, but yeah. that thing is serious though..

post-523-126770869374_thumb.jpg

As someone else in a previous gun thread said, I think it's a good thing for me to steer clear of guns as there's a good chance I'd use it on myself. I've gone to the firing range with a friend, and it was a surreal experience. I kept thinking how the small object I was holding could instantly put an end to my life or the life of anyone near me. It's like standing on a tall cliff and realizing if you took just one more step....did not like.

This. Not to get into existentialist crybaby shit but there's been times...it probably would've happened. As it is, suicide is 100% highest among older white males and they almost always use a firearm so why tickle with statistics?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would be dead by now if I had a firearm in my apartment.

Archived