IGNORED

Secondhand Sureshots

Alzado

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome... I've been looking forward to this since they were releasing the snippets on youtube.

Me too! Was happy to see it pop up on the Stones Throw website a little while back. I like all of the artists involved and the bonus mix by Kutmah is sure to be awesome.

I don't know. I'm cornfused.

i assumed from the video that they were only pressing 4 copies, but apparently that's not right. how sweet would it be to happen upon of those original copies with the golden ticket? neat idea.

I don't know. I'm cornfused.

i assumed from the video that they were only pressing 4 copies, but apparently that's not right. how sweet would it be to happen upon of those original copies with the golden ticket? neat idea.

I think the ones they're talking about in the videos are the original pressings of them, which I guess is pretty cool. It would be really neat to find one of those, it'd have to go very far for me to get it, about 1800 miles haha

Guest GrandPopPoplock

A very, very sick doc ( and surprisingly funny )

I still don't know what's my favorite track . I just know it's between J Rocc and Daedelus .

....I'm on the fence .

i've had to abstain from digging for records. i used to spend hours at the shops.i just had to stop ..things were getting way out of control ..it was absurd ..i would come home with stack and stacks of records.

i still buy the occasional record..but i've sold quite a bit of my collection. i always use to say that i wanted just enough records so i could forget about some and then find them and be pleasantly surprised.

that was a good watch - thanks. we should do the same thing in EKT - 5 records from one thrift shop, fx and edits only.

Really awesome... that J rocc track gave me chills.

lol @ Ras G using a nickle for tracking weight on his cartridge

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I love the part when they are talkin bout Barbara and he flips through 15 records, hes all that's a new record.

Good stuff, but yeh I can hear what people are saying about this being like more like a less than 10 minute vid stretched out but I enjoyed it all

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

that was a good watch - thanks. we should do the same thing in EKT - 5 records from one thrift shop, fx and edits only.

I'm down, I wouldn't think this would be anywhere as interesting if we used an mp3 blog site or something in the rules, even if some peeps dont have a turntable, they can get one for cheap.

We would have to use the honer code that people could call around to thrift stores and make sure they had records and the first one that said they had more than 33 records we had to use

Archived