IGNORED

K2 Pink

Guest Fishtank

Guest Fishtank

funny story about 2-ce

I tried it at my friends farm and he has about 5 dogs (and 2 cows, a bull and a miniature horse)

the stuff made me vomit and the dogs licked up the vomit

while I was tripping

that was rough

the rest of the night was fun though

I've not even tried the old miaow yet...

the most addictive substance whilst on it that ive tried. (not done crack or smack-ish)

que 1g in 2/3 lines, hypertension and lack of sleep (LOTS) from 99% pure stimulant... otherwise its ace

the idea of smoking it gives me the warning signs..

hmmmm, not liking the sound of the lack of sleep thing. I love sleep. I generally don't really do class a's etc any more really - although I did treat myself to a bit of charles the other week - even that fucked up my sleep pattern and made me in a really bad mood come sunday night...

Guest AcrossCanyons

everyone appears to be doing methadrone down here lately, i don't get it :shrug:

it's the hip drug at the moment.

actually its just alot of fun and insanely cheap.

i had an absolutely amazing term on it last term, but im gonna knock it on the head. drugs that fun and with so few side effects/comedowns just dont seem right.

yeah, if you chip in with some mates and get about 15 grams, you can get it for about 6 quid a gram.

you can have a decent night on a quarter of a gram so there really is no beating it price wise.

drug users can be real elitist sometimes.

the thing i find most hilarious is the scores of idiot cokehead scallies on my facebook who post groups like 'METHADRONE IS ONLY FOR COMPLETE FUCKING WANKERS' shortly before going out to the pub, snorting two grams of charlie and putting a pint glass through the head of some poor guy who made the mistake of glancing anywhere near their bird.

not to say that methodrone isnt scummy and rubbish, but i love the way that almost everyone who takes equally disgusting drugs seems to hate it. tangent over anwyay.

yeah i know i was more thinking of the auld mcat, ive tried jwh018 and i agree. just generally feels unhealthy.

although its not like you smoke it in the same way as weed. one tiny little pipe with a literal scrape of it and your smashed for hours

if you look at how amateurish some of places that sell these compounds are, it seems believable enough that one day they'll accidently switch up JWH-018 with JWH-073 in the bag you ordered or give you 100mg of Bromo-DragonFLY instead of the 100mg of 2C-B-FLY you want (like what happened to those poor -and now dead- american sods a couple weeks ago).

never mind the possible impurities and unreacted crap that could be left in by untrained synthesists in some obscure pakistani lab. at these potencies & possible neurotoxicity levels i'm not gonna take any chances unless i'm armed with a mass spectrometer and gas chromatograph.

Archived