IGNORED

food poisoning

Guest Franklin

Guest Franklin

had a delicious chicked teriyaki sub with lettuce and white cheese yesterday for lunch. within 1 hour my stomach was bloating. 2 hrs later I was sweating like a motherfucker. 3 hrs later I feel it still sitting in there like a canonball and started feeling nauseous.

then I fucking vomiting every 10 or so minutes for 6 hours whilst shitting out the other end. I was completely delirious and couldn't even see straight. my wife says I was half-mad. I even shit my underwear.

shit myself watmm. for real.

should I call the Subway and tell Jared he owes me a couple of handjobs?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck, that sucks dude. That shit is dangerous.

I had some wicked food poisoning a few years back that put me in the hospital. I vomited/shat blood, turned grey and literally almost died.

It was idm as fuck.

according to most things ive read about cooking chicken though you are probably risking food poisoning cooking at any temp under 500 F, for anything less than 90 minutes.

Guest beatfanatic

i eat undercooked chicken about twice a week cos im lazy and a and a bad cook, never done me any harm.

out of all meats,I find chicken is probably the easiest to cook properly.

So that would make delicious BBQ drumsticks classify as food poison-y?

the proper way to cook any and all chicken is to cover its entirety with the blue flame of a blowtorch and let that sit for a few days.

i eat undercooked chicken about twice a week cos im lazy and a and a bad cook, never done me any harm.

out of all meats,I find chicken is probably the easiest to cook properly.

i already said im a bad cook. i buy chikcken kievs, etc, i cook them for the time on the pack, crack em out,eat them, and notice halfway through they are quite pink. at that point im like fuckit, already eaten most, eat the rest. i do this at least once a week. i never get ill. still tastes good

also, immense importance.

when handling raw chicken be absolutely sure never to touch the chicken. if there is an instance where your skin comes into contact with raw chicken, be sure to immediately cauterize the compromised area of skin.

excellent post, xxx.

also wanted to add that recently Subway is in a bunch of lawsuits on that very basis....neglectful management and freezing techs often forget that chicken, once cooked, must be eaten within 5-6 hours tops due to the incredibly quick breakdown of proteins into toxic and hence, deadly compounds.

Archived