IGNORED

nanaca crash

kokoon

the forum i used to frequent back when i was about 14 got utterly obbsessed with this game, one guy got about 30,000 , which is just sad, looking back on it.

I had a score of 41249.45 meters about a week ago and I can guarantee these kinds of scores are truly possible.

I have a job which allows me to use at least half of my workhours just browsing the Internet or playing neat flash games. Over the last couple of months a great deal of that time has been wasted playing Nanaca-crash (v106). So, I have a lot of experience of this game.

Until this score, my high scores were about 18K and 21K. One of my colleagues had gotten a score of 28K so I had to beat him, right? ;-)

An influential part of this score was having "Charge blast", charging (hitting the girls) it about ten times and then getting a "Bound boost" while STILL HAVING the "Charge blast".

Usually the "Bound boost" lasts about 6-7 hits to the ground but using this stunt it was at least doubled (sorry, I didn't start counting early enough)...

Someone mentioned earlier that "Charge blast" boosted the "Parachute Death Sentence" but it seems that the "Charge blast" really boosts up every other CFF.

Of course, success in this game depends mostly of luck and a few well placed "blue aerials". I doubt that I will have this kind of score again in months even if I wasted all my waking hours trying. That thought has seriously reduced my time playing Nanaca-crash. Thank god. =)

I could have uploaded the screenshot of my score and posted a link to it but... I could always have fabricated the picture or I could have played a hacked version of the game.

The picture proves nothing so what's the use?

I tried a hacked version once but as someone mentioned earlier, it's far too easy and the challenge is just not there anymore.

Last notes and good starting tip: In the last weeks I used a 25-27 degree angle and 96-100% speed at the start.

Using those values "Taichi" mostly hits the person at 70 meters and if it is "Youko" (the Block girl), wait till "Taichi" is at 83-84 meters and press "blue aerial". "Taichi" then lands straight onto the person at 100 meters and IF it happens to be a girl, generates a CFF.

That's a lot of if's and it's not easy to get those starting values even 50% of the time but it's surprising how good you get with the timing with practise...

That's it. Good luck and have a life outside Nanaca too... ;-)

This game is really pretty. I'm Italian I like Nanaca Crash. Why the characters crashed off Taichi. Crash!!

Guest Coalbucket PI

she gives you the option for those super ultra specials.

I don't think I really understand all the aspects of this game, I thought the specials just happened sometimes?

Archived