IGNORED

what's the best way to find a friends second name that you went to college with?

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

I've tried phoning my local college, but they are fucking useless and scream data protection.

I forgot his number and really need to contact him (this was back in 06' ish)

Guest joshier

yeah i tried facebook but i didn't know any of his friends. i've asked a couple class mates and awaiting their answers. he didn't have a nick name.

uptownevil, tried this on a couple friends (with over 700 friends) but no luck yet.

Guest Glass Plate

If he is on facebook, he probably is connected to class of XX' at XX University, you could just look up that network/group and find him there. If he has the decency to not have a facebook then you should rage quit and then look for new methods.

Guest uptowndevil

well if he's not on facebook, it's likely he doesn't want to be found. you could try going to your college network on fb and searching specific things you know about him.

Guest uptowndevil

might pay some kind of under ground spy agency.

you're probably joking, but if it's that important to you that's not a bad idea. i worked for a company in colorado that provided such services.

Guest joshier

might pay some kind of under ground spy agency.

you're probably joking, but if it's that important to you that's not a bad idea. i worked for a company in colorado that provided such services.

The guy ended up doing business and I'm going into it now and was thinking of teaming up as a partnership (we got on well and as he went onto to a 2+ year business course) he'd prove to be useful.

Guest joshier

yeah you need to taste your pee im afraid. It's disgusting but it works.

I had heard rumours of this before and thought it was just some useless folk lore, but I guess it really is true.

Guest joshier

I'm I the first to consider the macabre? Slow to the mark, WATMM. Joshier receiving Creeper of the Yeartm award at the end of the year because he was actually tracking down all those chicks that scoffed his advances at uni. and it was time for them to pay......pay.

I'm planning to film it and present it to you as a gift.

Guest joshier

Joshier, how is your underground bunker coming along?

I've put it on hold for now, I was thinking if I can make it big enough I can keep another living entity in there

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

he didn't have a nick name.

what kind of loser didnt have a nickname in school. fucck this guy

Oh, you're talking about No-Nickname Jones, right?

Edit: This is clearly either about:

(a) the cops found the prossy's body, or

(b) Yeah, remember when we. . . uh. . . yeah, you might want to get yourself checked.

Archived