IGNORED

Japanese Telecom

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

search found a few scattered references, but i think japanese telecom needs its own thread.

np: japanese telecom - nipponese robots

*aibo dances*

Guest esquimaw

Virtual Origami. Amazing! That bassline - pure machine funk.

There's also something oddly brilliant about Pagoda of Sin, it's simple melodic thing really grabs me.

I've only got Virtual Geisha, I'd love to hear the other album. Is it worth tracking down?

Guest hahathhat

nipponese robots is great. keeping having it pop into my head, so i go play it, gets stuck in my hed more... vicious!

Virtual Origami for me too and Bullet Train from the first album, love that drum sequence. The bassline on Nipponese Robots is absolutely brilliant, I miss when Gerald Donald used to make these awesome groovy basslines. There's lots to say about the two albums, I think they are some of Donald's best to date.

I've only got Virtual Geisha, I'd love to hear the other album. Is it worth tracking down?

Definitely. It's only half an hour long, and the last 3 tracks are remixes, but it's worth getting for tracks like Japanese Animation, Asian Amazons, Nipponese Robots and Kubi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hlcb727JI

FUCKING NICE TUNE

Never heard of Japanese Telecom, am hunting now for music. SHIT IS GOOD :D cheers!

Archived