IGNORED

Tea Party Movement.......

Atop

I wish we would get rid of banks, corporations and the stock exchange....

and yes, I will keep wishing...

WISH!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamabe

I wish for higher taxes, to be spent on a great education system, amazing health care, ridding the US of homelessness, quality food and pure water for everyone, prisons that only incarcerate violent criminals, space exploration, nanotechnology, and clean energy sources....

yeah!

the best teabaggers are the ones who are like "ENGLISH IS THE ONLY LANOGAGE OF AMURICA". yeah. fuck all of the irish, italians, spanish, french [et al] people who also make up a huge part of the country's legal population.

That is why i blame the media for the rising of this bullshit movement.

blame fox news. video for proof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilG7PCV448

ugh see that shit makes my blood boil....

seeing that shirt makes my blood boil...

on a personal note, and i've ranted about this in other related threads, I can't stand the tea party movement because as a libertarian-esque person, I've been complaining about the same infringement on our liberties under W. Not a fan of Obama and his lack of action on many things, but seriously, 95% of these "activists" are paranoid right-wingers who didn't give a shit about the war in iraq, taxes, or federal "big brother" activity under Bush. SOOO frustrating...I'm glad the healthcare reform passed regardless of their nonsense opposition.

• 5 months later...

i took the metro home last weekend, not realizing that the glenn beck thing was going on. bit of a nightmare. me and a homeless looking black guy kept exchanging wide eyed glances across a sea of bald eagle t-shirt wearing morbidly obese people all carrying copies of the overton window. if there were ever a day for islamic fundamentalists to make a point about western consumer culture in an explosive way...

The problem is, it's all too tempting to just ignore those fuckwads as irrelevant. Unfortunately, while they are useless bags of meat, anyone with progress on the brain must expend resources on dealing with their idiocy.

Archived