IGNORED

Tea Party Movement.......

Atop

also, im very curious.

who here has read the entire healthcare bill?

i haven't. i couldn't give two shits about some bill that doesn't, or hasn't effected me at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_7bMWucoKQ

this is helping me vent my political/socioeconomic frustrations at the moment... i need some acid music.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, im very curious.

i haven't. i couldn't give two shits about some bill that doesn't, or hasn't effected me at all.

have you read any of it?

also, im very curious.

have you read any of it?

no. have you?

hey didnt we already have this thread like twice already?

I would be droppin' B7s on this bitch if I didn't hate the whole tea-bagger thing so much... but yes.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/54537-american-tea-party-morons/page__p__1275458__fromsearch__1&?do=findComment&comment=1275458

The more the merrier.

basically the tea party members are racist old people, who just can't stand it that a black man is president, but can't say it so they attack anything related to him while knowing nothing about it.

basically the tea party members are racist old people, who just can't stand it that a black man is president, but can't say it so they attack anything related to him while knowing nothing about it.

OFT

sorry but I didn't know there was another thread on this subject nor did I want to take the time to find one....

if we create enough of these, maybe Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck will join watmm! :crazy:

i cant even watch tv anymore. it's all huge corporations and private companies, pushing "greener" mentalities, whilst still selling you something, and fueling the fucked up consumer framework that has been mapped out for the younger generation. these old fuckers and their quaint-ass, stale, dying ideology are withering away as we speak. when these bastards die, this younger generation is gonna have to deal with some crazy change.

Guest Z_B_Z

we do appear to be approaching some kind of tipping point as a society. interesting time to be alive...

i mean the western world just cant continue like it has for the past 100 years.. theres too many of us

twitter and all of those social networking websites are making some profit i'm sure, thus they can already be, or are becoming part of the problem. a shame too, yet more and more unifying technologies are being tainted by them damned corporate tentacles!

those websites are creepy really, where you can follow your favorite celebrity whenever and wherever you want. the media (cnn,foxnews,msnbc) even takes advantage in it and uses it's obscure twitter feeds live on the air!

i cant even watch tv anymore. it's all huge corporations and private companies, pushing "greener" mentalities, whilst still selling you something, and fueling the fucked up consumer framework that has been mapped out for the younger generation. these old fuckers and their quaint-ass, stale, dying ideology are withering away as we speak. when these bastards die, this younger generation is gonna have to deal with some crazy change.

it would be cool if you said this in rap form over a rage-against-the-machine metalfunk beat with the singer from incubus crooning in the background

I wish for higher taxes, to be spent on a great education system, amazing health care, ridding the US of homelessness, quality food and pure water for everyone, prisons that only incarcerate violent criminals, space exploration, nanotechnology, and clean energy sources....

why only violent criminals?

I'd say some of those good ol'boys committing fraud at eh banks and stock exchange should spend some time in the pen as well.

I know you mean get rid of the stupid three strikes marijuana laws and so on, I'm in favour of that too:)

Archived