IGNORED

Menomena - Mines

jules

FINALLY! They've mentioned in interviews they take awhile recording new material. Hoping a tour is being planned. The new track sounded nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing it now for the first time. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but it will take several spins to sink in. I've only heard Friend and Foe before this, which is good but I don't love it. I'd say this is probably on par at this point.

Playing it now for the first time. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but it will take several spins to sink in. I've only heard Friend and Foe before this, which is good but I don't love it. I'd say this is probably on par at this point.

its nowhere near as good as friend and foe or fun blame monster imo. its more songy and slow than the groove rock thing they had going on. its def not bad i just wanted more of the direction they were heading in rather than this, which just seems so straightforward and normal.

Archived