IGNORED

Scorn - Refuse; Start Fires

Guest Apeofnaples

Guest Apeofnaples

Ohm Resistance releasing on 5/24. Blasting out Greetings from Birmingham right now, mental!

573801265390053.jpg

573801265390049.jpg

Guest Apeofnaples

There were clips up on his myspace page a while back, sounded quite different, almost had a live jam Gyral sound to it. I liked what i heard.

• 1 month later...
Guest Apeofnaples

Refuse; Start Fires available for download NOW at darla.com

Previews are up there too, sounds predictably punishing. Vinyl/CD date still 5/24 over at OHM.

Guest Apeofnaples

Just picked it up and it is unmistakably the work of Mick Harris (that's a very good thing). Stripped down to the core with a bit of a futurist sound to it. It's slow but sharp as a knife. Sounds like a fusion of PLAN B and STEALTH. What can I say, I'm fucking delighted. The master returns!

Just picked it up and it is unmistakably the work of Mick Harris (that's a very good thing). Stripped down to the core with a bit of a futurist sound to it. It's slow but sharp as a knife. Sounds like a fusion of PLAN B and STEALTH. What can I say, I'm fucking delighted. The master returns!

:yeah:

Guest Apeofnaples

Take Someone's Eye Out is Mick turned up to 11 ~ filthy and dirty and off the rails :diablo:

Guest Savage

Yeah it's really good. "Insert Waggler" is my fav so far. Feedbacking bass is awesome. Cavernous. Toxic.

Archived