IGNORED

making a good burger

kaini

I think it's crazy how they get the cheese to do that

it's called 'melting'. in that picture a variety called 'cheddar' is being used.

This is a process I am not familiar with, explain please.

And Mr. Kramer, I never liked the taste of meat or seafood! I fail.

Well not fresh seafood can be terrible, and I also suspect it helps if you grew up eating it. Use to catch prawns using traps all the time and BBQ them , fucking goood

I think it's crazy how they get the cheese to do that

it's called 'melting'. in that picture a variety called 'cheddar' is being used.

This is a process I am not familiar with, explain please.

And Mr. Kramer, I never liked the taste of meat or seafood! I fail.

Well not fresh seafood can be terrible, and I also suspect it helps if you grew up eating it. Use to catch prawns using traps all the time and BBQ them , fucking goood

I think you're probably right, but I'm of the thinking that you could BBQ a turd and it'd come out tasting awesome.

the nicest meal i ever had in my life was a chowder-ish thing with va. fish, cockles, mussels, crab, lobster, and bacon served with tagliatelle in a white wine and cream sauce. the bacon was from a pig killed a couple of days before; the fish was all only a few hours old, and the cream was brought over from a mainland-based cow, on a dinghy

the nicest meal i ever had in my life was a chowder-ish thing with va. fish, cockles, mussels, crab, lobster, and bacon served with tagliatelle in a white wine sauce. the bacon was from a pig killed a couple of days before; the fish was all only a few hours old.

:sotastyemoticon

say you have your special lady coming to see you - you'll have a shower, shave, moisturise, deodorize, maybe a spray of cologne on the neck and taint...

well, making a delicious burger is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman.

burger_top.gif

today i watched my butcher mince and shape 4 beautiful 8-oz burgers out of freshly minced rump steak

then i went to the bakers and got some nice poppy seed baps

tonight, i finely chopped some red and white onion

i grated some parmegiano reggawhassit and edam,

hand-crushed some black pepper pods, finely chopped some fresh basil and oregano,

mixed with the grated cheese

fried the burger. when the time was right added the onions so they would start to caramelise as everything else was ready

started toasting that mofo bun

sliced the bun and added my cheese and basil and oregano and black pepper mix on one side

fried some motherfucking bacon until the fat was charred.

stacked the lot into a towering monument to cholesterol

making a good burger is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman

burger_bottom.gif

I like to hand-mince some garlic and rosemary and knead it into the meat with a healthy amount of worsteshire w/ salt and pepper to taste.

gruyere ftw

Archived