IGNORED

he mine so good

vertsk8er419

yeah i think the whole so-ridiculous-it-sounds-fake point makes the video less and less funny over time.

wait nevermind the dog took a dump in the ocean! lol he thinks he's people!

I lived in the deep south for years, there are people who really talk like that. As a white kid from Canada, the first time I heard someone with that kind of accent, I thought it had to be fake, too.

Guest Enter a new display name

I lived in the deep south for years, there are people who really talk like that. As a white kid from Canada, the first time I heard someone with that kind of accent, I thought it had to be fake, too.

Is this how you met Joyrex and founded this forum together?

Is this how you met Joyrex and founded this forum together?

Yeah, I was standing in line at the Piggly Wiggly, when I heard someone behind me talking about "that darn ol' aphex twin". I turn around, and there's this guy wearing a home made Boards of Canada shirt... the rest is history.

I'm gonna say this guy is from Georgia or Alabama. There are some people with that accent around here, but they tend to live in southwest Georgia or Alabama.

considering this is on the ocean this is probably correct

hpbd iptwcapitalist

Guest tht tne

"he mine so good" translation: "he minds (obeys) so well"

edit: is the dog's name joby?

yeah, i figured, and yes that's his name haha.

further reinforcement that the narrator is from the bible belt

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

pretty fucking funny but im kinda drunk so thats no confirmation of full on official bfc lolz

Archived