IGNORED

what doormouse do you like

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

i may have nabbed doormouse's discography but there's so many releases it's hard to know where to begin, which ones are the true bonk bonk mariachi?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

no fool is my favorite track of his, but then I love the original peter tosh song too. of course skelechairs is legendary, and the beer tune.

Guest tht tne

i'm conceptually attracted to the "i ♥ x" releases, but i generally prefer long-players... might just have to shuffle that biyatch

Guest tht tne

Broken, Major Changes, Xylophone Jism, in no particular order

major changes is very different from his usual style, right?

Guest tht tne

i think i've maxed out my breakcore enjoyment: probably will never find someone i like more than vsnares or terminal11, and snares is doing acid lines now :yuk:

i think i've maxed out my breakcore enjoyment: probably will never find someone i like more than vsnares or terminal11, and snares is doing acid lines now :yuk:

Good thing I almost never get tired of breakcore and acid lines.

Guest tht tne

Good thing I almost never get tired of breakcore and acid lines.

who else does acid breakcore? nobody that i know of

Archived