IGNORED

The Mystery of Anna Lord

Boxing Day

Guest PWSTEAL

I'm pretty sure that Richard got the tittle "Analord" from the Luke Vibert Track.

And I'm pretty sure "Analord" is a made up word to me "The Lord of Analogue Music"

nah I believe Lover's Acid was before Analords, cause that's where he got the name from

what I wanna know is, did Richard get the rights from Anna Lord's family to use her gravestone, and if not, do they know about it?

The Kraft Family

william_longespee_arms.jpg

William Longespee was born circa 1176.1 He was the son of Henry II of England King of England.2 William Longespee married Ela (?) Countess of Salisbury in 1198.1 William Longespee died on 7 March 1225.1

Anna Lord1 (F)

b. 1604, d. 24 January 1682

Anna Lord was also known as Ann Lord. She was born in 1604 at Burford, Lincolnshire, England.1 She married William Bartholomew in 1627 at Burford, Oxfordshire, England.1 Anna Lord died on 24 January 1682 at Charleston, Suff., Massachusetts.1 She was Alt Death on 29 January 1682 at Charlestown, Massachusetts.1

There were more than one Anna Lord in the 17th Century.

I'm sorry , i was wrong.

Sorry Luke , still , your music sucks.

So who will help me with this wiki? I could help, but I really don't have enough time in the day to fully give it the attention it needs.

Since i created the WIKI right after you said we needed a wiki , i can help you out , but we need someone who knows all the code language.

boxing day dont be a troll

vibert is amazing. you dont know shit.

why dont you and buy Lover's Acid, YosePH, Sorry I Make You Lush, Weirs, Moog Acid, chicago, detroit, redruth... then if you still say he's rubbish. i know that you are a total idiot.

Also lover's acid was a set of EP's he released on planet mu. some tracks were written as early as 1994..

Guest PWSTEAL

you have three options,

#1 admit your ignorance, get some Luke Vibert albums, and love them.

#2 remove yourself from the forum.

#3 Kill yourself before we kill you

...You can only choose one option, I recommend #1 :music:

Guest Retrig

Luke Vibert fucking pwns.

Also, I remember a long time ago a WATMM'er stumbled across Anna Lord's gravestone by chance and got some pics of it.

you have three options,

#1 admit your ignorance, get some Luke Vibert albums, and love them.

#2 remove yourself from the forum.

#3 Kill yourself before we kill you

...You can only choose one option, I recommend #1 :music:

Option 1 , i have only heard one song by him , i admit my ignorance. I may download some of his albums .

Archived