IGNORED

Los Cronocrimenes (timecrimes)

Chris Moss Acid

saw this advertised on film4 and i thought it was some 70's b-movie but then i looked it up and it was made in 2004 and has an awesome premise. anyone seen this and what did they think?

Guest we_kill_soapscum

loved it. there is a short film on the dvd too thats amazing. very talented filmmaker.

i don't know, maybe it's because it's spanish, i found it kinda dull, but interesting non the less...

primer is THE must see, but i guess you already have...

yeah but i admit i didnt understand it after 45 minutes

i've seen primer and timecrimes, and i must say i found timecrimes alot more entertaining. primer is probably awesome if you have any idea wtf they're on about half the time.

I liked it but you might predict everything if you are quite intelligent. (I didn't, although I do tend to put my brain into neutral before watching movies)

I watched it the other day, yes it's predictable but that's not the point, what's good about it is the tension it creates. the resolution is good too.

It's got attractive Spanish titties in faptually-dubious settings/circumstances! Surely, this is all you need.

Archived