IGNORED

ok I have a dilemma

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest joshier

Firefox stores your passwords and you can view them by clicking roughly along lines of options > privacy > show logins > show passwords button.

Is the pin a phone num?(first 6 digits), try that. What are you trying to access? There is always another way.

You

are

an

absolute

FUCKING GENIUS

Man I have always loved you, now this.

I don't know what to do with myself.

thats fucking hilarious

Guest Babar

the only way to reset my password is to enter my pin, which I've also forgotten, all that I know is that it is this: ●●●●●●

How do you know your password is ●●●●●● ? Is it written in a field associated with a login/submit button ?

If so, there is a solution : ettercap, a sniffer able to catch encrypted passwords.

So wait, you asked watmm to tell you your password, without giving any information other than the number of digits, and someone figured it out?

That's awesome.

Guest abusivegeorge

So wait, you asked watmm to tell you your password, without giving any information other than the number of digits, and someone figured it out?

That's awesome.

problem solved then ?

Can't blame the guy. He forgot, posted it to watmm and then got an answer. Fucking watmm how does it work?

Seriously, fucking unbelievable.

Archived