IGNORED

Did I just find the most cliché hipster on Earth?

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and if you can find any sneakers cooler than mine...

reebok-pump-omni-lite-violet-02.jpg

reebok-pump-omni-lite-elements-white-black-purple-pink-1.jpg

ive had the re-issue reebok pumps sine 2007 before they became hip. i had them before when i was like 6 too

but i do fall in to the catagory for wearing the worst shoes possible

check out these BAD boys (not int he good way)

dsc024122.jpg

i'll say that about 75% of the people i know are hipsters... they all own bikes old school style bikes (10 speeds, beach cruisers, banna seat bikes, etc.) and a few of them have fixed gear. and they are all good people in my book.

if you guys were to see me out on the street, you'd probably think i'm a hipster. you'd all judge me and say "look at this fuckin' hipster" then snap a pic of me while i'm out and about walking with my 3 year old son who would probably be dressed similar to me and post on that dreadful website.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

pretty girl likes indie

watmm outraged, wanks angrily

lol

oh and if you can find any sneakers cooler than mine...

reebok-pump-omni-lite-violet-02.jpg

reebok-pump-omni-lite-elements-white-black-purple-pink-1.jpg

i like the first ones

Guest idrn

hipsters wait for everyone to embarrass themselves then swan in and start talking about ridiculous multicoloured shoes as if they didn't have a care in the world. CRAFTY BUGGERS.

I actually can't imagine any sort of correlation between personality and clothing.

oops ! there's a little bit of bull shit, right there, on your face, around your mouth.

*Looks at country*

Ah my mistake. Of course none of this applies to your shit country. Carry on.

well, i see i've plucked a nerve. allow me to extrapolate, please, rude sir !

everything we, as human beings, do is a direct manifestation of our personality. the way we talk, the clothes we wear, what we eat, what we say, how we view the world. our personality governs our external actions in every single sense. perception is reality.

so, pardon me if Ireland is somehow different in this manner. i wouldn't know, as i've never been fortunate enough to visit.

Guest idrn

I actually can't imagine any sort of correlation between personality and clothing.

oops ! there's a little bit of bull shit, right there, on your face, around your mouth.

*Looks at country*

everything we, as human beings, do is a direct manifestation of our personality. the way we talk, the clothes we wear, what we eat, what we say, how we view the world. our personality governs our external actions in every single sense. perception is reality.

so, pardon me if Ireland is somehow different in this manner. i wouldn't know, as i've never been fortunate enough to visit.

pardon for the interjection, but surely one's country affects the way we talk, the clothes we wear, what we eat, what we say, how we view the world?

*Looks at country*

pardon for the interjection, but surely one's country affects the way we talk, the clothes we wear, what we eat, what we say, how we view the world?

sure, but, more precisely, the country one lives in affects all of those things because it affects your personality first.

this really isn't that difficult of an idea to grasp.

everything we, as human beings, do is a direct manifestation of our personality

that's just not that in your face!

most of kids wear shits cause they wanna fit a group and cause they saw it on tv or something :closedeyes:

do yu really think im' expressin anything valuable when using some reebok pumps? :facepalm:

it's really easy to grasp, but it's not that direct and true...

Guest idrn

*Looks at country*

sure, but, more precisely, the country one lives in affects all of those things because it affects your personality first.

i know, i totally agree with you. i was just building up to a point where i could insult the irish;

bloody tracksuit wearing simpletons the lot of 'em!

everything we, as human beings, do is a direct manifestation of our personality

that's just not that in your face!

most of kids wear shits cause they wanna fit a group and cause they saw it on tv or something :closedeyes:

do yu really think im' expressin anything valuable when using some reebok pumps? :facepalm:

it's really easy to grasp, but it's not that direct and true...

you don't think it's true, therefore, to you, it's not.

i know, i totally agree with you. i was just building up to a point where i could insult the irish;

Oh yeah, 'cause everyone loooooves the English. Wankers.

Guest idrn

Oh yeah, 'cause everyone loooooves the English. Wankers.

i know, we're prime cunts arn't we. with all sincerity i'll say that every irish person i've met has been fucking lovely!

about your cheeky point about our merican bredrin, i think there is an element of truth, only in the fact that american society has a greater weight upon tribal groupings and social insulation. everything in america is accentuated, blown up, made obvious and loud. hence hipsterdom is primarily an american phrase because the desirability of 'individuality' and a wider cultural awareness (however infuriatingly superficial they might be) is now some kind of trend. albeit a trend in it's infancy.

essentially to me, it seems like subculture as a subculture. which isn't neccesarily a bad thing because in the future i'd prefer to have kids eating organic produce, smoking rollups and pretending to have read proust than hanging outside mcdonalds, smoking lamberts and pretending to be hard.

i'm pretty sure there have always been hipsters in the past, but surely they were restricted by access to information, goods, different peer groups so weren't so obvious. the modern world has allowed those people to appropriate it all into one homogenisation. a symptom of the vastly more interconnected world we now live in?

Guest idrn

I'm a hipster, and I'm better than you.

More IDM too. :spiteful:

hehe, this is it though isn't it? on some level everyone wants to walk down the street and see everyone as inferior in some way. hipsterism can be a fast track to this sense of entitlement, infuriating those with autism enhanced maths skillz and an appreciation of philip glass.

Archived