IGNORED

Bull Pierces Throught Bullfighter's Throath/Mouth

triachus

Guest Rambo

the rush, the adaptation and the backwardsness of the act

He actually has all bases covered.

yeah cause trance people are dumb and love abusing animals.

fucked up

they might be dumb butdefinetly they're all about animal rights no?? at least teh ones i knowm, all vegan and stuff...

Maybe they listen to goa/psy-trance? I should of said eurodance or something, I was implying any such people who would listen to any kind of electronic music would listen to idiotic dance music and not intelligent dance music (so I threw trance under the bus). In other words...:facepalm:

Guest theSun

keep in mind i was speaking in unfounded generalizations about trace fans.

cause whoofuckincaresrite?

Guest 277: 930-933

I used to get really angry at bullfighters and got excited when they got hurt but I can't exactly think of a very good reason why actually.

It seems to be something that's logical to get outraged at but when you think about it it's kind of disproportionate compared to the outrage felt/exhibited at certain other events.

It might be cruel to the bull but then again, it's just a bull, and the guys are out there risking their lives for entertainment and tradition, not that I'd consider it entertainment but it's clearly what it's meant to be.

Actually I think it's more outrageous that this type of thing is still able to atract enough people to fill a bunch of arena's every weekend.

It'd been much better if the bull went apeshit on the audience instead of the Matador.

I used to get really angry at bullfighters and got excited when they got hurt but I can't exactly think of a very good reason why actually.

It seems to be something that's logical to get outraged at but when you think about it it's kind of disproportionate compared to the outrage felt/exhibited at certain other events.

It might be cruel to the bull but then again, it's just a bull, and the guys are out there risking their lives for entertainment and tradition, not that I'd consider it entertainment but it's clearly what it's meant to be.

Actually I think it's more outrageous that this type of thing is still able to atract enough people to fill a bunch of arena's every weekend.

It'd been much better if the bull went apeshit on the audience instead of the Matador.

the often do lol

[youtubehd]XWdCRdnmopg&[/youtubehd]

lol at the coment "go after more, people!" LOL

the bull was more terrified than anyone else...

Guest joshier

that is fucking rough. what a fucking mentalist. the sooner all these weird fucking blood-ridden traditions fade out the better, what a total mess.

the often do lol

[youtubehd]XWdCRdnmopg&[/youtubehd]

lol at the coment "go after more, people!" LOL

the bull was more terrified than anyone else...

I saw that clip, apparently the owner of the arena's family was sitting in that section, no one was killed...(which is kind of lame)

Archived