IGNORED

how long can a man live off of pb&j,

Guest ms-dos

Guest ms-dos

I feel inclined to share this to potentially improve your pb&j technique..

we use the same ingredients and may even use the same technique. i just sorta go by intuition though. i guess i've always just had a natural sense for this. it comes so easily that i basically do it unconsciously every day. i just go into a trance for a bit... and there's a sandwich sitting on the paper towel with barely any errant jelly on it.

but that's a good breakdown, definitely. thanks!

Guest uptown devil

we use the same ingredients and may even use the same technique. i just sorta go by intuition though. i guess i've always just had a natural sense for this. it comes so easily that i basically do it unconsciously every day. i just go into a trance for a bit... and there's a sandwich sitting on the paper towel with barely any errant jelly on it.

no problem :flower:

but to address your original question - when my uncle was a kid he refused to eat anything but pb&j sandwiches. it went on for way too long and eventually he ended up in the hospital with a hole in his stomach. i suggest switching it up every once in a while, maybe go with tuna every third day or so?

Guest abusivegeorge

no problem :flower:

but to address your original question - when my uncle was a kid he refused to eat anything but pb&j sandwiches. it went on for way too long and eventually he ended up in the hospital with a hole in his stomach. i suggest switching it up every once in a while, maybe go with tuna every third day or so?

Yeah but he never had coffee and weed to counter-balance.

Guest ms-dos

i've been tossing in the occasional peanut butter and nutella sandwich for that much needed balance. and i guess having a peanut butter and tuna once in a while wouldn't suck too much.

Guest disparaissant

coffee will just hasten the stomach hole-ification. the weed will probably help. weed helps evvvverything.

Guest disparaissant

only one way to find out! you should maybe set up a kill switch or something, so if you don't press a button, the world gets notified and we can learn exactly how long one can live off of your diet of choice.

Guest ms-dos

i sure feel balanced, like a perfectly proportioned pb&j

someone will post on my behalf should that happen. but i really don't think it will.

Guest ms-dos

i don't goob, but it's not out of snobbish principle or anything. i just like other brands of jelly.

crunchy peanut butter is great but they never have it in stock across the street.

Guest ZeroHour

well peanut butter is supposed to have 4grams of protein in one tbs so you're covered on that front

Guest dilbthelame

ive never had a pb&j sammich in my life

this.

i don't like peanut butter though.

(cheese) sandwiches , coffee , weed & cider were pretty much my entire diet for about 3 months, more than once.

496306086_af2cbbe937.jpg

modern pb&j. looks good for some reason. maybe it appeals to my ocd.

i think you could survive for decades on just peanut butter alone.

Archived