IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that ref laughing was not cool. no matter what sport. brazil got this... with a little help of course. which is sad because they don't need the extra help.

Guest analogue wings

I hope those NZ players have reasonably sane political views because they will pretty much own this country for the next 20 years :facepalm:

Guest Richy

hahahahahahahaha, eat a giant fucking dick, Kaka...Brazil deserve all this, they've been deplorable for most the 2nd half.

What game are you watching?
Guest Mirezzi

hahahahahahahaha, eat a giant fucking dick, Kaka...Brazil deserve all this, they've been deplorable for most the 2nd half.

What game are you watching?

I'm referring to the theatrics. They opened that can early on...

Guest Richy

They have been over playing the injuries, apart from Elano. But Ivory Coast were fouling the whole game, and that sending off was a fucking joke.

Kaka didn't deserve shit. He isn't playing that great, but he's Brazil's key man and gets targetted for that. But how I loathe that Fabiano with all his theatrics and foul play. Cote D'Ivoire should have kicked him off the field instead.

What an ugly, ugly game. Fuck you Dunga.

Watching the game this evening I was aghast to discover that all the players were black! Not one whitey amongst them, I mean...It's political correctness gone mad. I know it's in South Africa and all, the Boas, apartheid etc. But come on.

I do like those harmoneous horns though. Maybe Autechre should do an album with them.

Sincerely Brigadeer John E. Smith, Mrs.

Guest Alex C

You know Kaka is white right? Unless they paint the guy and there's something we don't know a about.

He deserved the sending off, shouldn't have got his first yellow by acting like a douche.

Tomorrow, FORZA DPRK. If the Cote D'Ivoire can barely break down the Brazil midfield then Portugal have no chance against the walls of communism

Guest Jimbob

Kaka is a badman!

I enjoyed that game, was unfortunately turned sour at the end by some bizarre officiating. Be interesting to see on what evidence they made that decision, and how many games he'll be banned for.

Actually i've just watched that again and Keita is a fucking disgrace to his country for those 'theatrics'

How anyone can think Kaka is playing badly is beyond me. He helped set up the first goal, and pretty much created the third....are you fucking daft?

lol at kaka's name (shit in spanish). my 3 year old son was giggling whenever the commentators said his name and look at me and say "they said kaka!"

kaka maybe deserved the send off... but not that way. the dude he elbowed "in the chest" fell and held his face for like 5 minutes. this game was pretty dirty on both accounts... but it was great to see them embrace when the game was over.

Guest Alex C

Bar that assist and by the incredibly OTT standards set Kaka is nowhere near at the top of his game anD he's been pretty shit; since he moved to Madrid his demeanour, attitude and athletiic ability have all gone down the pan. You'd never see Ricky do that shit at Milan.

People need a reality check that Dungas tacticial decisions are far from the old samba days of Brasil.

Guest Dirty Protest

Footballs moved on, just going out and playing isnt going to work anymore (but im hoping Argentina prove me wrong). Tonights match was 2 well organised teams cancelling each other out, and you just hope the Kakas will do something brilliant amongst the tactics. This is Englands problem, theyre a well organised team, but their match winner has been run into the ground after being brought back from injury too soon.

How anyone can think Kaka is playing badly is beyond me. He helped set up the first goal, and pretty much created the third....are you fucking daft?

^

Guest Mirezzi

Kaka had the sort of game where, on paper, he was great because he was part of two goals. However, he was sending wayward balls all over the place and looked generally awful. If you watched highlights of the game, sure, you'd disagree, but he was more lucky than good tonight and yes, he's a whiny little cunt and Brazil will not be hurt by his absence. He'll be back for the knockouts anyway. I confess subjectivity because I don't like him.

Guest Mirezzi
Fabiano, who was named man of the match, admitted in the postgame news conference that the ball had indeed touched his arms, but -- through a translator -- the striker insisted that his reactions were "involuntary" and shouldn't have denied him a goal he classified as "a painting."

Cunt? Yes. Cunt.

lol at kaka's name (shit in spanish). my 3 year old son was giggling whenever the commentators said his name and look at me and say "they said kaka!"

kaka maybe deserved the send off... but not that way. the dude he elbowed "in the chest" fell and held his face for like 5 minutes. this game was pretty dirty on both accounts... but it was great to see them embrace when the game was over.

I was chuckling at the mention of his name too.

The ivory coast dude acted like Kaka hit him in the face. How shitty, that call on kaka, it really stunk up the place.

Guest Mirezzi

The ivory coast dude acted like Kaka hit him in the face. How shitty, that call on kaka, it really stunk up the place.

It was absolutely not *justified*; however, the Ivory Coast players were incensed at the way the referee kept falling for the flailing theatrics from Brazilians and of course the double hand ball from Fabiano...

This Brazil side look great, from tactics to skill, and I was one of Dunga's doubters, but if they resort to the sort of shit Italy started doing against New Zealand, this will be an ugly world cup.

Other than the Grosso goal against Australia (Neill did obstruct...neener), Italy were pretty tame in 2006 and, I think, worthy champions. I DESPISED the Brazil team in 2002 and this 2010 side looks ready to pull the same shit.

I guess it's payback for 02 when Rivaldo hit the deck clutching his face when an opposing players tossed him the ball for a corner kick.

I'm a soccer/futbol novice, and generally only watch world cup. I was impressed by Drogba's score... What velocity on that.

Also: from my viewpoint it's really amazing, theatrics aside, brazillian style of play. Sometimes, offenses seem a bit random, but there is a fluidity in their style that others don't seem to have.

Archived