IGNORED

Gunman kills 12 people in Cumbria, England

Dale

Guest EDGEY

Its is very rare thankfully. This is why the 2nd ammendment belongs with injuns and grizzlies. Must be pretty shit to live in a rough area of the US, constantly thinking a fight could get you shot (or am i off the mark here?). The papers over here try to make a problem over gun crime and knife crime, but in reality it only happens to a small number of black gang members.

yeah you're totally off the mark. this happened in the UK and the first thing you do is mouth Amerikkka shit off.

I was amused at that too. Some shit goes down in the UK - and instantly it's "Damn americans and their guns!".

:facepalm:

Guest theSun

M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!

...too soon?

too late actually, monster kill is 6. he got all the way to HOLYSHIT!!, was on a killing spree and a rampage, but was not yet dominating.

hope this clears things up

Guest Dirty Protest

Its is very rare thankfully. This is why the 2nd ammendment belongs with injuns and grizzlies. Must be pretty shit to live in a rough area of the US, constantly thinking a fight could get you shot (or am i off the mark here?). The papers over here try to make a problem over gun crime and knife crime, but in reality it only happens to a small number of black gang members.

yeah you're totally off the mark. this happened in the UK and the first thing you do is mouth Amerikkka shit off.

Its gets brought in because culturally were alot a like (at least on the coasts anyway), so I can watch your political structure and think, thank fuck we dont have that. Its hardly anti American, unless you think a gun is is a major part of your native personality, then thats just a bit worrying, like me saying I want a crusader sword for protection due to the rights my forefathers fought for. But hey maybe I am antiyank, for thinking that it might be a bad thing if yanks get shot =)

Guest pulsewarrior

a man randomly walked into a house 50ft away from my parents home tonight and open up fire and blasted two young guys that lived there - saying he was also going to murder the children in the house (3 kids there). One guy was hit 3 times and the other unknown, he fled out the back of the house, broke through a fence and ran down the street. the gunman chased after him, firing, then ran out of ammunition and proceeded to beat and pistol whip him. when finished, he got up, casually walked down the street, gun in hand, neighborhood people clocking him, got in his car (which was parked across the street from the crimescene) and drove off. the victims had never seen him before in their life.

he had apparently been exhbiting symptoms of schizophrenia and went into a rage, and randomly targeted this house. when he approached the house he began going on in weird ramblings about how much he like this girl's car that was parked in the driveway. he walked in the house and let hell break.

my dad went to the house after the incident to help one of the victims and said it was absolutely gruesome - blood everywhere, people in shambles and confusion, and a general residue of darkness pervading.

and yes, this is in america. in a nice and typically peaceful suburb.

Last week, I heard a huge boom outside my house. I ran to the window but didn't see anything. Later that night, I found out some lady had shot her spouse with a shotgun :/

I don't even live in a bad hood either. Just one of those things I guess...

The papers over here try to make a problem over gun crime and knife crime, but in reality it only happens to a small number of black gang members.

Afraid I can't find a source to back it up right now, but I remember a few years ago reading that something like half of the perpetrators of gun-related crime in Nottingham (which has a bit of a reputation for it) were white. Those that were caught or convicted anyway, obviously.

Guest Dirty Protest

The papers over here try to make a problem over gun crime and knife crime, but in reality it only happens to a small number of black gang members.

Afraid I can't find a source to back it up right now, but I remember a few years ago reading that something like half of the perpetrators of gun-related crime in Nottingham (which has a bit of a reputation for it) were white. Those that were caught or convicted anyway, obviously.

I was just witing from a London perspective(thats what we do =)), East and South East must be averaging about 1 a week. Theyre difficult stats to get, as even thinking it, someone will usually claim racist intentions. But just leaves me feeling safer, as a middle age white man, i'ld have to be seriously unlucky to get shot.

I was just witing from a London perspective(thats what we do =)), East and South East must be averaging about 1 a week. Theyre difficult stats to get, as even thinking it, someone will usually claim racist intentions. But just leaves me feeling safer, as a middle age white man, i'ld have to be seriously unlucky to get shot.

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Not sure what the incidence is in Nottingham now (moved away nearly three years ago), and I'm certain the problem's worse in other areas, but for similar reasons to yours there are a lot of things that worry me in the day-to-day than getting shot (not wanting to tempt fate...).

Guest idrn

no i just thought it was typical to pat yourself on the back for 12 people getting gunned down not that often. well played!

lol, fair play!

to be fair though, every now and then a twat goes mental and kills people in the UK, and there's a dichotomy of thought where on one hand, as the nanniest of nanny states, we wonder if we should go ahead and ban guns altogether / give taxi drivers psychological testing every 3 years / install CCTV with gun-shape motion tracking software in every village ... or do we just shrug our shoulders and accept that this is the unavoidable price we pay as a society for having a relative degree of freedom in our day to day lives. which is where the innate comparisons to america come in. (because obviously, whilst you masticate greedily on your freedom, the hot sticky liberty dripping from your flapping maws, people are also shooting guns, and they are shooting those guns into the soft freedom-bloated amoebas you call bodies, innit?)

Archived