IGNORED

FUCK THIS TRAFFIC SIGN

Siegecow

how did you manage to not know what that sign means?

The thing is, they always seem to acompanny these signs with even larger signs with the actual words "lane ends ahead"

so its really a package 2 sign deal even though they wont even need the first fucking sign if theyre going to just tell you what it means.

Guest hahathhat

3502940749_7f75a3c3e1_o.jpg

i see people using another traffic sign a lot, they hold up one finger towards the middle i think? i did not learn this in driving school

how did you manage to not know what that sign means?

The thing is, they always seem to acompanny these signs with even larger signs with the actual words "lane ends ahead"

so its really a package 2 sign deal even though they wont even need the first fucking sign if theyre going to just tell you what it means.

they use that sign all over the world, if you drive a car you should know the sign.

I never really tried to memorized signs for tests it just comes from seeing them on every single road guide book, on the road itself and from asking and accompanying someone in the road. i really don't understand how can one manage to live in this world for 16+ years and not know this shit.

not to mention that if you get on a car you should be responsible and learn this shit if you are so ignorant about it.

I never really tried to memorized signs for tests it just comes from seeing them on every single road guide book, on the road itself and from asking and accompanying someone in the road. i really don't understand how can one manage to live in this world for 16+ years and not know this shit.

not to mention that if you get on a car you should be responsible and learn this shit if you are so ignorant about it.

I'm with you, I've never had problems with traffic signs and if I were to ever run into one I didn't understand I'd be sure as hell googling later that day to find out what it does mean.

Really though, it's not that difficult to figure out. The road narrows, can't think of a better way to indicate that on a sign although as someone mentioned earlier I think they put the dotted lane line on the ones in Ontario.

Archived