IGNORED

The Gasman - Powerpoints

From Mu:

Introducing Mu Editions, a new series of releases which are available to buy solely from the Planet Mu Store on digipak cd and digital formats.

Tracklisting and samples.

(Thanks to WATMMer Bambi for making me aware of this in the Gasman thread in Music Discussion)

YAY!

Thanks for ZiggomaticV17 for making a The Gasman thread :p

Cool coincidence.

I wonder what else will come from this series? Should be good.

So far I'm really digging Velbe, Tubes, Epicene, Frolic, Powerpoint, and Debonair.

• 1 month later...
Guest thomasplanetmu

The Gasman Powerpoints will be available from Monday the 2nd of August. Pre-order now for speedy delivery. Available exclusively at www.planet.mu

CD digipack / 320 MP3 / WAV

We also have a large re-stock of hoodies and bags in the merchandise section.

Guest thomasplanetmu

You can have some stickers I was considering sending T-bags as well for a brew whilst you enjoy the music.

Guest analogue wings

i read "powerpoints" as a verb and was hoping for a youtube of the gasman addressing the Plant Mu shareholders at the Planet Mu AGM and bringing up a powerpoint slide with the album date on it.

DISSAPPOINNTT

• 1 month later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I love the piano tracks. this might be my favorite gasman album so far. it seems like his music has gotten less chaotic over the releases.

Archived