IGNORED

2-CI dilemma

Guest Babar

how would that work though if i crashed your car and the car is uninsured? would i be fined? you? the car?

Thats what I was asking.

I still dont see how Barbar would be accessory to murder? No one got murdered.

We'd probably both end up in prison, you'd probably get more time though.

Guest Babar

1. We took 14 mg. That's not a big dose and i would compare the strength of the effect to couple beers.

3. Hopefully no overdose from 2-CI have been reported.

2. Massages are not necessarily erotic. He is learning to make massages in order to make a living. So yeah maybe it was very gay of me to succumb but aren't you a little homophobe , joyrex ?

Guest theSun

well if babar's friend wouldn't have had access to the account without babar's help, i can see how that would be near the line of accountability. but really i'd say it depends on how much babar's friends parents hate babar and how far they're willing to pursue legal action against him. in america they would do well if they had money to pay a decent lawyer.

most people, once they're over the fear, will succumb to a good massage. babar, i find no fault in you for this.

if it were me, i'd call the guy and express my concerns and ask him to let you guide him through his first trips. be careful with him. also, tell him you need your account back and didn't intend to give it over to him fully.

Guest theSun

yeah dude i fully condone the massage. i often massage my male friends when we're at a bar or sporting event.

Guest disparaissant

Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

^whenever i watch that movie i get an overwhelming urge to go out to my local greasy diner and have a big breakfast with lots of coffee.

(and back to topic.. i think A/D made about one of the sanest posts in this thread)

Guest ms-dos

are any of these designer phenethylamines good enough to want to do them repeatedly? is 2c-i better than 2c-b?

Guest ms-dos

anyone know if a two-day hangover is normal for 2c-b? the comedown was just awful and i felt a little sick the whole time. i've candy flipped a few times, so that's what i'm comparing the trip to.

Guest Babar

are any of these designer phenethylamines good enough to want to do them repeatedly? is 2c-i better than 2c-b?

At the beginning i wanted to take 2-CI every day. THen i figured out you have to wait for at least 2 weeks before taking another trip. Then i discovered it was shit and that the only thing i wanted was to come down as soon as possible. IMO LSA is safest, more mental, you don't get these crappy anxiety peaks plus it's legal almost everywhere. But you gotta have to have a solid stomach.

i wouldn't say it's 'better' , just a slightly different flavor of the same thing. The only one that was wildly different for me was 2ct7, but that's illegal now.

anyone know if a two-day hangover is normal for 2c-b? the comedown was just awful and i felt a little sick the whole time. i've candy flipped a few times, so that's what i'm comparing the trip to.

i don't think that's normal ,but it's normal to feel nauseous on any of the 2c drugs. I suggest trying to vomit as soon as you start experiencing this, although bringing oneself to puking while tripping is hard to do, i think it will make the rest of the trip much more enjoyable. I've puked every time i've done a 2c chemical, the leadup to puking is always far worse than the actual puking.

Guest tht tne

i don't think that's normal ,but it's normal to feel nauseous on any of the 2c drugs. I suggest trying to vomit as soon as you start experiencing this, although bringing oneself to puking while tripping is hard to do, i think it will make the rest of the trip much more enjoyable. I've puked every time i've done a 2c chemical, the leadup to puking is always far worse than the actual puking.

dramamine

Guest ms-dos

yeah, it's hard to make myself puke once i'm tripping. plus my gag reflex seems to diminish. i can usually tickle the back of my throat without blowing chunks in these situations.

combining dramamine with a tryptamine or phenethylamine is imo a very poor idea. Unless you want to have a terrifying trip, do not do this.

There is a highly synergistic effect when you mix deleriants (dramamine, datura) with normal psychedelics. Maybe for certain people this doesn't happen but once while i was on LSD i took 4 dramamine to try and fall asleep and i ended up loosing my mind. the closer i got to falling asleep the more my ego would dissolve, and at the time that wasn't what i was looking for.

Guest tht tne

combining dramamine with a tryptamine or phenethylamine is imo a very poor idea. Unless you want to have a terrifying trip, do not do this.

There is a highly synergistic effect when you mix deleriants (dramamine, datura) with normal psychedelics. Maybe for certain people this doesn't happen but once while i was on LSD i took 4 dramamine to try and fall asleep and i ended up loosing my mind. the closer i got to falling asleep the more my ego would dissolve, and at the time that wasn't what i was looking for.

it's different for everybody; for me taking 1 or 2 dramamines didn't have any real measurable effect on the experience

Guest Babar

i wouldn't say it's 'better' , just a slightly different flavor of the same thing. The only one that was wildly different for me was 2ct7, but that's illegal now.

what's your typical 2-ci dose ? Mine was 17 mg but i think i've misdosed my first time, and i was rather around 25. it was a little too much, i was very nervous but it was still under control. Low doses can also be fun, well, they used to be fun til this bitch starts pushing me into anxiety wells. Now i'm really wondering whether it's me or the substance itself. What do you think ? Do i have the same chances to get into a bad trip if I take LSA tomorrow ?

Also what i miss with 2ci is that feeling of ultra-clarity you can get on LSA. Do you know what i mean ? Can you think of any drug that would be as close as possible to this ?

edit : took lsa around 50 times and never got into a bad trip.

1. We took 14 mg. That's not a big dose and i would compare the strength of the effect to couple beers.

3. Hopefully no overdose from 2-CI have been reported.

2. Massages are not necessarily erotic. He is learning to make massages in order to make a living. So yeah maybe it was very gay of me to succumb but aren't you a little homophobe , joyrex ?

No, as I said - if you're gay, then no worries. I just find the fact he used it to 'bribe' you and you willingly succumb to it a bit... odd.

2CI and 2CE are both still de facto legal here in Canada so, once having easy access to them I tried them both.. As for the bad trip department.. 2CI is a weird one. Usually it is so lightweight. But one of the last chances I had to try it.. it turned me into a catatonic mess for about 3-4 miserable hours, felt like someone was taking a cheeze grater to my cerebral cortex.

(off topic but for comparison I took 2CE once it was heads and tails more psychedelic. It was one of shulgin's faves IIRC.)

Archived