IGNORED

ms paint-like mac program??

Guest AcrossCanyons

Guest AcrossCanyons

are there any decent ones? free, obvzzz

ive been thinking about getting one for a while but havent found a good one yet. i keep seeing posts about new emoticons about and i used to do a lot of spriting and did a few emoticon sets in the day so id like to give a set a go but cant find a good program for it. yea. :sorcerer:

I was going to suggest the gimp, which like all gimps is an utter piece of shit, totally unstable, and the subject of much degradation.

Guest AcrossCanyons

paintbrush was one i tried but it is utter shit. might give gimp a go. dont have photoshop or the time or energy to obtain it.

Seashore is for editing photos - I use it too...

what's wrong with paintbrush? IT's far easier than gimp...(what a shite interface that has)

Guest AcrossCanyons

what's wrong with paintbrush? IT's far easier than gimp...(what a shite interface that has)

i didn't like the interface or feel of it :shrug:

Guest Babar

Seashore is for editing photos - I use it too...

paintbrush becomes slow as shit if you try to paint authentic mspaint frescos larger than 3000*3000.

Archived