IGNORED

MORE ways Obama is PREVENTING oil clean up!

Guest Fishtank

nobody has any comments about the video i posted? i was pretty shaken when i saw it

I'm not so much disturbed by the oil on the beach as I am by the stupidity of the parents. Maybe some of the herd culling has finally begun.

nobody has any comments about the video i posted? i was pretty shaken when i saw it

When I first saw it, I was skeptical and thought it was fake, it's pretty shocking really, so I guess the mind tries to deny it.

I am surprised how they are all like "oh well, just wipe it off"

who the fuck goes to the site of an oil spill and SWIMS IN IT? :wtf:

i'm surprised the government isn't closing down beaches to protect these idiots from themselves. i'm also relieved that they're not. people that stupid should be allowed to trot off a cliff if so inclined.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

POLITICS BLAAAAAH.

:facepalm:

or the lack there of, quit fucking acting like Obama is calling the shots worse than maybe Turd Sandwich would of... that nigga aint callin the shots... your wasting your fucking time debating politicians puppets

When I first saw it, I was skeptical and thought it was fake, it's pretty shocking really, so I guess the mind tries to deny it.

I am surprised how they are all like "oh well, just wipe it off"

yeah same here, i'd imagine if i lived in the south I'd probably be in denial too until i went to the beach and saw it for myself.

re: initial story about sand berms

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-oil-spill-berms-20100606,0,7544795.story

The Army Corps of Engineers gave final approval last week to a scaled-down version of the project after rejecting the state's original proposal, which could have cost as much as $950 million and taken as long as nine months to build.

I don't think it's valid to say Obama is preventing oil clean up by denying a plan to stop oil from coming ashore that would take 9 months to implement. But hey, why let something like facts get in the way of rallying against the man!

re: initial story about sand berms

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-oil-spill-berms-20100606,0,7544795.story

The Army Corps of Engineers gave final approval last week to a scaled-down version of the project after rejecting the state's original proposal, which could have cost as much as $950 million and taken as long as nine months to build.

I don't think it's valid to say Obama is preventing oil clean up by denying a plan to stop oil from coming ashore that would take 9 months to implement. But hey, why let something like facts get in the way of rallying against the man!

instead he chose the faster more efficient way right?

it's not an either/or situation, it's just a bad idea being dismissed. I'm not going to argue that the response has been good, or adequate. But I believe anyone who would respond to the story that started this thread with disappointment, or claims of Obama being a puppet, are more interested in earning a counter-culture merit badge than actually thinking about and responding to reality.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

the point is your fucking wasting time debating that parah salin would have done better than shit or expressing deeply disappointed words in the way that obama is handling the situation. democracy is even less real now than it was 40 years ago. your vote doesn't really change shit, your opinion means next to nothing in the end of things. merely words are not going to make difference in anymore. spend your free time doing something that you find productive, entertaining, pointless, stupid, intelligent but don't fucking think that omg if we vote some better into office next election everything will magically change like people that obama would do for the world. hes a fucking turd sandwich(puppet B) and if we got the douche burrito(puppet A) instead things wouldn't be nearly any different at all because anyone that makes it that far in political campaigns is working for the same agenda/purpose/hierarchy.

humanity is fucked and really even a huge epic monstrosity of a man made/natural catastrophe wouldn't be enough to restart the situation if it was anything less than wiping out 90% of the planet

Guest fiznuthian

the point is your fucking wasting time debating that parah salin would have done better than shit or expressing deeply disappointed words in the way that obama is handling the situation. democracy is even less real now than it was 40 years ago. your vote doesn't really change shit, your opinion means next to nothing in the end of things. merely words are not going to make difference in anymore. spend your free time doing something that you find productive, entertaining, pointless, stupid, intelligent but don't fucking think that omg if we vote some better into office next election everything will magically change like people that obama would do for the world. hes a fucking turd sandwich(puppet B) and if we got the douche burrito(puppet A) instead things wouldn't be nearly any different at all because anyone that makes it that far in political campaigns is working for the same agenda/purpose/hierarchy.

humanity is fucked and really even a huge epic monstrosity of a man made/natural catastrophe wouldn't be enough to restart the situation if it was anything less than wiping out 90% of the planet

truth

Archived