IGNORED

Females; do they work hard?

Guest joshier

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i subscribe greatly to lamarck's theory of acquired characteristics, in that i believe that a mother that has been exposed to alternative lifestyles and altered her naturally balanced metabolism may give her own damaged genetics to her offspring and generate even fatter, even more politically radical children.

the pieces all fall together once you consider them with an open (but not too open) mind.

Yeah, Lamarck knew what was up. I've been pulling on my peenee a lot lately, because I want my kid to have a big peenee.

I mean, you can call it "soft inheritance" but there's really nothing soft about it.

Guest joshier

Hoodi I liked your post but genes do determine quite a lot of the persons body weight, from what I have read.

Perhaps it is a mixture of both? Is it that, mothers who have delved into the food treats - their genes are expressed in the child to be and thus fat genes are existent?

yessir, i agree. that might be a huge part of the problem. i subscribe greatly to lamarck's theory of acquired characteristics, in that i believe that a mother that has been exposed to alternative lifestyles and altered her naturally balanced metabolism may give her own damaged genetics to her offspring and generate even fatter, even more politically radical children.

the pieces all fall together once you consider them with an open (but not too open) mind.

The laws of the universe, though are not clear - have become accepted and that most things can be predicted to an extent - quantum mechanics with subatomic laws are very strange but above these sorts of scales things can be generally predicted. There are indeed lots of fat women in western society, however it's interesting to investigate the reasons for this phenomena.

And, I, personally feel that the issue we are talking of (perhaps women not having to try to stay fit/interesting/ making an effort) is simply because they never have in the past. Perhaps they lack any feel of motivation if it isn't regarding raising/usual mother stuff? And again, I stress the general population here- some girls are very much like men in the way that they do try very hard to be involved, motivated to learn new things and new skills, to be totally independent. (again, some men are much like some women and have to have a partner otherwise they get bored)

Guest Babar

Traditional Neolithic tight bod, circa 22000 B.C.E

venus-of-willendorf.png

I like that - it appears to have no mouth :emotawesomepm9:

And NO FEET so she can't run away!

nah it just has been twiddle and groped by generations and generation of masturbating cavemen.

fucking lol

watmm gender relations

Yeah, always thought that was a one-sided conversation to begin with! :emotawesomepm9:

Traditional Neolithic tight bod, circa 22000 B.C.E

venus-of-willendorf.png

I like that - it appears to have no mouth :emotawesomepm9:

And NO FEET so she can't run away!

nah it just has been twiddle and groped by generations and generation of masturbating cavemen.

TROOPH!

I've been around so many hard-working women in my life, in physical labor jobs, in academia... and all of them have had to compete and contend with sexist @$$holes at one point or another, I've even had to witness it and restrain my head from exploding

(i should lighten my mood, I've been reading the news too much today.. =) )

females in general work hard at studies but do they work hard to be interesting? or pretty?

i would have to say yes on this - so much so that the world is coming to an end - their so interesting and so pretty now that nothing ever gets done by men (except women)

Guest futuregirlfriend

I'm talking generally now - does anyone know if women have to work at being pretty? Is diet a serious factor? Do they have to keep fit for their bodies to look ok?

Females in general work hard at studies but do they work hard to be interesting? Or pretty?

Men have to put in effort to get good looking on average (muscle build), and women are generally expected to not be the intersting ones, nor are they generally expected to do most of the talking in general. For example, it will be the guys job to suggest a subject and then to talk about it.

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? I'd like to know your experiences with these sorts of things.

Sent from the bunker I dug in my mum's back garden.

Guest Rambo

My casio keyboard is sex, right? I am carrot. Is diet a serious factor? Yes i think.

Females in general work hard at studies but do my casio keyboard is precious. Or pretty?

Men have to put in fight to get good looking on average (muscle building is total wipeout), and women/Casio are generally expected to not be the intersting ones, nor are they generally expected to do most of the talking in general. For example, what is safari?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick? I'd like to know your coneheads the movie. Am i right about this?

Archived