IGNORED

mangle_11_(circuit_bent_vip_mix)

spptrl alt del

Guest Quoth

I think the remix of 'Box Energy' from DJ Pierre is most similar to this track. It's been released on the '2 Remixes By AFX' 12"/cd5" on MEN Records. I also recommend 'Mt Saint Michel+St Michaels Mount' from Drukqs.

I think the remix of 'Box Energy' from DJ Pierre is most similar to this track. It's been released on the '2 Remixes By AFX' 12"/cd5" on MEN Records. I also recommend 'Mt Saint Michel+St Michaels Mount' from Drukqs.

I definately need to hear this then. Did he play it in any live shows, then I might have heard it?

Guest yetihunter

I definately need to hear this then. Did he play it in any live shows, then I might have heard it?

just pop over to rephlex.com where you can download another box energy remix by afx

just pop over to rephlex.com where you can download another box energy remix by afx

mangle_11_(circuit_bent_vip_mix) is the track Im talking about. I have both versions of the DJ pierre remix. I just remember hearing a live track I couldn't idenify that was really fast and glitchy but really fluid so I could possibly have heard it before.

Guest Quoth
AFX Remix of Run The Place Red by The Bug
It's rather some digital ragga remix, than a fluid track. Nevertheless very recommended.

Archived