lptasterart.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhIbyzvZFqM&feature=related

A Unexpected

B Pop Pop Epic

A Mountain Dread March

B Eyez

A Livin Different

B Return II Space

DMZ co-founder Mala/Digital Mystikz finally appeases the baying hordes of bass-hungry dubstep fans out there with his debut

full-length, pressed up on super-deluxe heavyweight wax to squeeze in those trademark low frequencies tones and strictly limited copies.

DMZ

boomkat

Guest Enter a new display name

Dear God I really don't understand the hype... Did people really pay around $35 for those 6 tracks? Way to make more money by exploiting the label's reputation and by pressing Return II Space on 3 vinyls for more income. DMZ even calls it an LP so purchasers expect it to last more than 34 minutes.

BTW nice presets.

Guest tht tne

Dear God I really don't understand the hype... Did people really pay around $35 for those 6 tracks? Way to make more money by exploiting the label's reputation and by pressing Return II Space on 3 vinyls for more income. DMZ even calls it an LP so purchasers expect it to last more than 34 minutes.

BTW nice presets.

lol

Guest nene multiple assgasms

BTW nice presets.

one track per side of a 12" is just the way dubstep labels in general roll. and a dmz cd simply cannot be.

this is fuckin sweet. and i barely listen to dubstep bar a few artists now.

(it's also longer than the richard d james album, complaining people. although releasing 6 tracks in one go is more like a drukqs thing for dmz, lol)

BTW nice presets.

The tracks are all 2 years old, too.

Yep, this is quality.

Maybe one bad track. Some tracks can be quite repetitive but I think that can sometimes be good (hash might help).

But it has a very deep vibe.

BTW nice presets.

The tracks are all 2 years old, too.

which brings up a good point - why the hell does it take dubstep folks an eternity to release anything?

Archived