IGNORED

got MILF's e-mail address on a napkin

Guest Babar

i went for a pee pee.

What's with the baby talk? Come to think of it, I met a Korean kid who had been adopted by French folks, he said "pee pee" as well.

My sources tell me that pee actually stands for the first letter of piss. Piss itself comes from the french pisser. And by the way, french kids also use the word pipi (peepee/[pi.pi])

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went for a pee pee.

What's with the baby talk? Come to think of it, I met a Korean kid who had been adopted by French folks, he said "pee pee" as well.

My sources tell me that pee actually stands for the first letter of piss. Piss itself comes from the french pisser. And by the way, french kids also use the word pipi (peepee/[pi.pi])

French kids yeah sure, English kids do too. Grown-ups saying pee pee is quite babyish. I understand that phling is not a native speaker of English (and his English is far better than my German ever will be), so I suppose I should have been a little nicer in how I worded it.

So a heads up for all the non-native speakers of English - unless you're under 10, don't say pee pee when talking about draining the mutherfucking snake!

(Only works if you imagine Samuel Jackson saying it...sadly for me)

Guest ruiagnelo

i went for a pee pee.

French kids yeah sure, English kids do too. Grown-ups saying pee pee is quite babyish. I understand that phling is not a native speaker of English (and his English is far better than my German ever will be), so I suppose I should have been a little nicer in how I worded it.

So a heads up for all the non-native speakers of English - unless you're under 10, don't say pee pee when talking about draining the mutherfucking snake!

(Only works if you imagine Samuel Jackson saying it...sadly for me)

638645061_4b1e99f35c.jpg?v=0

I NEVER SAY PEE PEE

Archived