IGNORED

got MILF's e-mail address on a napkin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ramses

Make sure you let her know you e-stalked her and posted her picture on a public message board.

Or maybe one of the message board fuckers will tell her for you.. :aphexsign:

Guest tht tne

obviously she's only interested in teh cyb0r, otherwise she would've given you a phone number like a normal person

Guest analogue wings

obviously she's only interested in teh cyb0r, otherwise she would've given you a phone number like a normal person from 1993

fixt

She's probably just scouting for active email accounts to sell to teh spamm0rz, but she also has a crippling irrational phobia about posting an ad on craigslist, thus forcing her to use highly inefficient face-to-face flirting methods, probably.

hotdate.gif

amazing! :ok:

IRL she's looking younger + less Ripley. Less chin.

I'm still fighting over finding the right words for an e-mail. (i suck)

Dear Ripley,

Meet me at the bar for the football final.

Hopefully its a better game. If its shit, lets go back to mine and play with my balls instead.

If its a good game, lets hit the town and celebrate and see how the night goes.

Thanks,

Phling

Guest Rambo

Dear babe,

at the end of Best of the best (the first one) Tommy has the chance to finish of the bad Korean guy with the eye patch. The Korean baddie is barely able to stand and is at Tommy's mercy but his close friend and teammate, played by Alex Roberts, is like "Tommy.... No" "no...... NO" and the American team coach played by James Earl Jones (voice of Vader) is saying "NO!" Alex Roberts turns to James Earl Jones and says "he's gonna kill him!" and then the timer runs out and the Korean falls to the floor.

Message me back if you want to take this further, Phling

Guest cuntainer

you should cum in her mouth then punch her in the face.

^that chicks rack is driving me crazy.

Guest bigs

i stopped believing all of this nonsense when you posted "her picture". and how, exactly, did you get that? when you were snappin casual cell phone shots?

i stopped believing all of this nonsense when you posted "her picture". and how, exactly, did you get that? when you were snappin casual cell phone shots?

friends are not fucking with me. name in mail address->google image search->her photo.

he said he googled her... pay attention.

how old are you phling? i guess you're pretty young cos of your wild perception of her age.

if she is 45 she'll break your banjo string

Archived