IGNORED

got MILF's e-mail address on a napkin

so i went watching the Germany-Spain game at a Biergarten with friends, we had a table at the back, and in front of us was a group of kinda mid thirty-ish people, one of which i found rather attractive. Fit body, short dark hair, nice big smile, gorgeous cleavage, elegant moves.. seemed like a smart, vivid girl..

so there was some eye contact, and when the game was over i went for a pee pee. i came back and she was gone. my friend however had a napkin for me with her e-mail address on it which was a definitely a yay moment after this dull football game. :spiteful:

Now i'm kinda asking the internet what to do, cause, there were no words exchanged so far, and she's obviously interested in something, most probably sex, but how do i respond so that this wordless-flirt bubble doesn't pop (prematurely) and i land in her bed?

"so, uh, let's meet… for… a coffee maybe? lol? *snigger*" fuck that

PS: i'm awkward with people generally and also a bit misogynic, but she's hot and i'd be an idiot to blow this.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

one of your friends spotted the eye contact and decided to fuck with you, getting the other friends support. that's my thought.

she probably doesn't have children, but i definitely want to suck her nipples bad. oh mama!

friends are not fucking with me. name in mail address->google image search->her photo.

do you have a gi? (karate suit)

does that have to do with some film i haven't seen?

Guest ruiagnelo

she probably doesn't have children, but i definitely want to suck her nipples bad. oh mama!

friends are not fucking with me. name in mail address->google image search->her photo.

fuck wow. just go for it then. maybe date her in the same spot for a start.

Guest Rambo

that depends.... have you seen Best of the best?

that depends.... have you seen Best of the best?

i've looked up the only female cast of this movie:

Guest Pennywise

i can give photo

200956112822508.png

need more wattum advice

will sleep now, wake up tomorrow

just dont talk about aliens (psst..if you dont get the joke, look further down the page)

(she looks like sigourney weaver)

thanks for reading my post

Guest iamabe

i can give photo

200956112822508.png

need more wattum advice

just dont talk about aliens (psst..if you dont get the joke, look further down the page)

you beat me to it!

go fuck sigourney weaver man. call that number right now.

Guest joshier

She has a sexy mind. I mean probably. It's all about the sexy brain, not body.

90% sexy body can do 10% sexy action. 90% sexy mind can do 10% sexy body but the body is connected to the mind and in the dark the body is injected with 88% sexy body and 2% rough saggy or dirty skin. A percentage we are all able to agree on.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

i can give photo

200956112822508.png

need more wattum advice

you're welcome

she looks cool. i'm quite good at judging based on appearance. from the looks of her face and eyes she looks like she could talk about stuff with ease. she doesn't come across based on her face as the one time poke me type. she probably thought you looked good. just call her and see what happens. take an adventure with it. don't worry about it, just have fun! i'm sure shes nice.

anyhow, your call. good luck man.

Archived