IGNORED

Evolution, animals, space

Guest joshier

Who's hating? I wouldn't waste such a serious emotional commitment as hate on anything as trivial as a bulletin board.

Telling you to educate yourself is not discouragement.

Thank you for not making another vegetarian thread though. That was thoughtful of you.

Guest joshier

Chengod, can you tell us the answers we do not know? You're very, very intelligent and I would love to drink your piss for more brain power. Could you tell me how it all works? You're my hero.

Guest Helper ET

Anyone else notice how no animals/insects have evolved to go into space? it seems we are the only species to do so - well apart from bacteria that is.

Quite a feat isn't it? Seems a bit, extraordinary..

Interesting, no?

aliens

Guest theSun

yes that's true, even deep underground where those tiny shits that lived off the heat vents deep in the ocean at the beginning-ish of life had minerals, warmth, water; sources of energy basically. in space it's deathly cold and there is no abundance of any element, unless you're in a gaseous cloud and even then it's not evenly concentrated and varies wildly in chemical composition.

imo if anything could survive out there it would be able to expend so little energy that we might not even notice/acknowledge its existence as a lifeform. for example if we discovered self replicating amino acids in some specific environment, is it alive?

good point, i can understand this.

amazing how even after 20 billion years or so; mars hasn't ever had any life forms like our planet has because the history is all on the surface and you just see dirt/rocks/creators

no way we can know that life hasn't existed on mars. shit degrades so quickly here on earth that would i bet 99.9% of all species that ever lived on earth are completely unknown to us.

Anyone else notice how no animals/insects have evolved to go into space? it seems we are the only species to do so - well apart from bacteria that is.

Quite a feat isn't it? Seems a bit, extraordinary..

Interesting, no?

aliens

we are so quick to automatically assume that aliens are from outer space

Archived