IGNORED

Raoul Moat

Guest Alex C

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully now we've got half the country's armed police in Rothbury they can turn around and do a Warsaw ghetto job on Birtley. Raoul Moat, his girlfriend's dad with the moustache and Gazza have set the NE back about 50 years.

Guest Z_B_Z

was listening to the bbc earlier and they reported on this story. its horrible, but why is it a big deal? (ie why is it major news) maybe i missed something...

Guest abusivegeorge

was listening to the bbc earlier and they reported on this story. its horrible, but why is it a big deal? (ie why is it major news) maybe i missed something...

You mean like the fact that this guy has been on the run since after murdering his ex gf, and her bf, and then shot a policeman on patrol at 3am the following morning.

Guest Z_B_Z

You mean like the fact that this guy has been on the run since after murdering his ex gf, and her bf, and then shot a policeman on patrol at 3am the following morning.

that shit is local news in detroit.

horrid shit none the less.

Guest Alex C

Cop killer probably helped the life of it a little bit.

Has anyone got a clip the gunfire? I fell asleep at that point

Guest abusivegeorge

I see ZBZ, well I'm glad I don't live there, although detroit is probably the size of England lol.

he only killed one guy btw. me and my mates were in the pub lastnight checking sky news fequently. he would of been an all english hero if he went berzerk because of council tax.

also i liked how the BBC tried to spin that he is now a danger to the public, i think they were looking for more of a OMG-WOW factor when it was announced he is at war with the police, but the public didnt really care, so scarmongering them into saying he is a danger to the public tried to provoke a reaction but didnt really work.it was a shitty move.

i say well done to moat for making the police look like a bunch of cunts, who couldnt find a guy for 8 days in the woods.

as for gazza, it was unbelievable, when it was anmouced that he arrived, me and my mates where waiting for rule fox or barry venison to come along. or jodie marsh to get her tits out beside him and make this situation in to a massive publicity stunt.

moat 1 - 0 Police

Archived