IGNORED

Raoul Moat

Guest Alex C

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was the UK 150 years ago, we'd have inbred toffs like Cameron, Osborne and Johnson arseing about ordering cavalry charges into volcanoes, with simpleton hardmen like Moat as psychopathic cannon fodder in uniform, and all was right with the world.

Now we've got the toffs in charge of an impossibly complex economic situation, and they're still ordering cavalry charges into volcanoes. It's no wonder the people who should be out there raping and pillaging in the name of empire are blowing their brains out with shotguns.

And we're still losing in Afghanistan.

Never fight a land war in Asia.

Guest joshier

Wow, it's like news is the entertainment channel and they are finally starting to break through to the live camera action for all the public to see.

I'd be surprised if the media weren't more than happy to spur on these mental events just so they can spin it like some amazingly great tv. There's better violent movies out there, and the good thing is - no one actually dies!

edit, how extreme does it have to get for people to stop and think about this shit? Child hostages? Live child torture? You can make a big joke of it that's it's all so funny and great and hilarious but when it happens to you, or if your family is involved it's not so funny.

Guest tht tne

you see, americans are violent for reasons, whether political or dogmatic, whereas brits are violent because they lost the revolutionary war

Guest abusivegeorge

Before you start sending me any jokes about this don't bother it's not even Raoulmoatly funny

Guest margaret thatcher

I suppose, now that Moat's been in the news so much, that the Bird is no longer the word.

Archived