IGNORED

The Amount of Rubbish A Child In The UK Consumes In One Year

Joyrex

Guest Fishtank

What about kids from Texas? The camera would have to zoom out by 10 to see all the food consumed within one year.

LOL @ singling out Texas, when there's 49 other states to choose from/include

there are truly egregious examples of obesity and gluttony coming out of the lone star state, that's why

The fattest state is MS

http://calorielab.com/news/2010/06/28/fattest-states-2010/

Yeah, they're talking about the packaging, not the food in it. The British are actually descended from goats.

Guest bitroast

i think the best way to truly represent these facts would be through a dramatisation video. it would have the little kid riding down hallways of an empty hotel. he turns down one corridor and stops infront of closed elevator doors. the doors open and out come gushing a river of fast food rubbish and fatty food stuffs. this way parents would have a clear understanding of the amount of rubbish a uk child consumes in one year.

Guest ruiagnelo

I thought there'd be a lot more McDonalds type shit than that. And WTF? Kids today eat Fray Bentos pies? Old skool obesity.

i was expecting mcdonalds too and burger king, etc.

altough everything is pretty much the same crap nowadays. what can we do?

Guest ruiagnelo

everything is pretty much the same crap nowadays. what can we do?

Get GTN on repeat prescription and hope for the best.

i would say try to eat more times at home. even tho we don't know where the supermarkets are getting things, at least we know what is cooked, because we are doing it.

besides that, we are pretty much doomed already.

Guest ruiagnelo

Americans are fat. That kid looks about the right weight to me.

lol obvious. he haven't started earting the shit yet.

Guest AcrossCanyons

am i the only one who thinks that doesnt look very shocking for an entire years worth of food?

Guest ruiagnelo

Right now I think I could demolish every last bit of the shit in that photo.

i think it's up to us to come up with alternative solutions to this problem, and try to make something out of our lives.

because those companies represented in the picture only exist because of us, that's a fact.

What about kids from Texas? The camera would have to zoom out by 10 to see all the food consumed within one year.

there are truly egregious examples of obesity and gluttony coming out of the lone star state, that's why

If you'll notice, their are only 4 cities in Texas that are on the top lists: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and El Paso. Texas is an enormous state (268,820sq mi/696,241 km2). There are lots of small towns and moderately sized cities filled with average people or farming communities that are mostly poor.

Also I will point out that Miami,FL was the fattest city in 2009.

"milk, cereal and fruit juice are "rubbish"?"

oohoh you serious??... seems you're tricked ...

except for milk, cereal and fruit juice are uber evil..

time to get desillusioned.

esh

Yes, I know it's from the Daily Fail, but the pic was amusing:

article-1293824-0A61B4E5000005DC-840_640x708.jpg

And they say Americans are fat? FFS

I pretty much stick to one cereal, he changes every feckin week. Also no one is that big a fan of mini rolls.

Guest hahathhat

Oh, I know that, just thought it was more a dig at the whole 'Joyrex lives in Texas HURR-DURR' mentality that goes around here

Oh, I just thought you were being overly defensive about Texas.

Oh, I know that, just thought it was more a dig at the whole 'Joyrex lives in Texas HURR-DURR' mentality that goes around here

Oh, I just thought you were being overly defensive about Texas.

Hardly. Texas gets no love from me... just a base of operations as far as I am concerned.

Archived